MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Hall Ticket 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts MPSC State Service Examination for various posts in Group A and Group C in the State of Maharashtra. The Commission conducted the MPSC State Service Pre-Examination 2022 on January 23, 2022. The Commission then announced the results of the pre-examination. Students who have passed the pre-examination will now have to appear for the main examination. The MPSC State Service Main Examination will be held on May 7,8,9. The MPSC has issued MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admission Card along with the examination dates.
Candidates can download their Admission Card by following the link given below:
MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admit Card D 2022 Release Date
Check important dates regarding MPSC Rajyaseva admit card 2022 from the table below:
MPSC Rajyaseva 2022 Exam Events
MPSC Exam Dates
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2022 Notification Released
October 04, 2021
MPSC Rajyaseva 2022 Application Start Date
October 05, 2021
MPSC 2022 Last Date to Apply Online
November 02, 2021
January 14, 2022
MPSC Rajyaseva 2022 Prelims Exam
|January 23, 2022|
MPSC Prelims Answer Key for Rajyaseva
January 27, 2022
MPSC Prelims Final Answer Key
March 24, 2022
MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Result 2022
March 30, 2022
MPSC Rajya Seva Mains Exam 2022
May 07, 08, & 09, 2022
MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admit Card Date
April 28, 2022
How to Download MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admit Card 2022?
Admit card/Hall Ticket is one of the most important parts of the MPSC Rajyaseva recruitment process. The release of the MPSC Rajyaseva main admit card has been notified through the registered contact details. To download the MPSC Rajyaseva mains 2022 admit card, candidates should follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Click on the MPSC official website or click the link given above to download the MPSC Rajyaseva mains exam 2022 Admission Card.
- Step 2: Candidates must Log in with their registration number/roll number, password / DOB, and enter the captcha image properly.
- Step 3: After successfully logging in, a new page will open for the candidates to see the 'Admit Card' option. Click on it.
- Step 4: Select the exam, i.e. 'MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Exam'
- Step 5: Download the admit card and take the printout
Details Mentioned on MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admit Card 2022
The details mentioned in MPSC Rajyaseva Main Admit Card 2022 are as given below. See all the details after downloading the Rajyaseva Admission Card. If any discrepancies are found, the authorities should be notified immediately to avoid last-minute trouble.
- Name of the Candidate
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Invigilator's Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Candidates Roll Number
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant's Signature
- Important Guidelines
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required For MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Examination 2022
Once the candidates have downloaded the MPSC Rajyaseva Main Admission Card and checked the details, they need to know the documents required to be kept during the examination. Without these documents, applicants will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
1. Any Govt. Approved ID, which includes
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
2. Printout of MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admit Card/Hall Ticket
3. Passport size Photograph
The discrepancy in MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admit Card 2022
If candidates cannot download MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admission Card or find any discrepancy in the admission card, candidates have to contact the authorized authority. Contact details are below:
- Phone No.: 022-22795900, 022-22795971, 022-22821646
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions Mentioned in MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Admit Card 2022
- Candidates appearing for the examination should note important guidelines regarding MPSC Rajyaseva Main Admit Card, as mentioned below.
- Candidates should inform the examination center at least 30 minutes before the time mentioned on the admission form.
- To reach the venue on time for reporting, candidates must check the venue one day before the examination.
- Candidates are required to carry a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- They must have downloaded the 'Arogya Setu App' on their phone.
- It is mandatory that every candidate bring a hard copy of the MPSC Rajyaseva Mains admit card & valid photo ID proof.
- The name, photo, date of birth, and other required details mentioned on the admission card must match the ID proof.
- Photos on e-admit card printout and other details and identity cards must be clear and legible.
- Candidates are required to report to the examination center on time. Candidates who arrive late will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
To access the content in Marathi, click here:
More From Us: