MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Answer Key 2022
Maharashtra State Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts the recruitment process for Class 1 and Class 2 (Gazetted Class) posts through MPSC Rajyaseva Examination every year. MPSC Rajyaseva prelims exam answer sheet helps the candidates to calculate their chances of selection in the MPSC recruitment process. Candidates were allowed to file objections against the MPSC Exam 2022 Answer Sheet till August 30, 2022. Considering all the objections, this MPSC final answer sheet is announced.
MPSC Prelims Final Answer Key 2022: Download Link
All the candidates appearing for the MPSC Prelims examination 2022 can check the answer sheet from the following link:
Steps to Download MPSC Prelims Answer Key 2022
Follow the steps below to download MPSC Answer Key 2022:
- Step 1: Visit/Click on the official website of the MPSC
- Step 2: Click on the link - 'MPSC Rajyaseva Examination 2022'
- Step 3: Download the MPSC Rajyaseva Answer Key 2022 PDF
- Step 4: Mark the total number of questions answered correctly and incorrectly.
- Step 5: Calculate your score using a marking scheme.
MPSC Examination 2022 – Important Dates
Candidates can check the Important Dates for the MPSC Examination 2022:
|MPSC Rajyaseva Notification Release Date||May 11, 2022|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Start of Online Application||May 12, 2022|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Last Date to Apply||June 01, 2022|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card Release Date||August 11, 2022|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Exam Date||August 21, 2022|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Answer Key||August 25, 2022|
Importance of MPSC Answer Key 2022
Solving the MPSC answer key can benefit candidates in the following ways -
- The aspirants will know their probable score based on the number of correct and incorrect responses made by candidates in the MPSC answer key.
- The answer key of the MPSC exam will help candidates to know their performance in the examination.
- Candidates can also compare their probable score with the expected cut-off of the MPSC exam to know their chances of selection.
MPSC Answer Key 2022: Marking Scheme
Using the below-mentioned marking scheme, you can calculate your exam score by comparing your exam answers to the released MPSC Rajyaseva prelims answer key.
No response questions
Step to Raise an Objection Against MPSC Answer Key?
- Suppose the candidates disagree with the answers given in the MPSC Answer Sheet. In such cases, candidates may object to the answer, which should be done on or before August 30, 2022.
- But the final answer sheet has now been published by the MPSC Commission. After this, no change will be made to the answer sheet by the Commission. So now, the student cannot take any objection to this answer sheet.
How to calculate MPSC exam scores?
To calculate the probable score for the MPSC exam, candidates must follow the marking scheme as prescribed in the MPSC exam notification PDF.
The steps to calculate a probable score with the help of the answer key of the MPSC exam are given below:
- Step 1: Calculate all the correct answers and distribute the marks accordingly.
- Step 2: Count the number of wrong answers.
- Step 3: Use the formula below to calculate the marks based on the MPSC exam Answer key.
|Formula to Calculate MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2022 scores|
Total scored marks (200 Marks) = (Correct Answers) - (Incorrect answers X 0.5 Marks)
To access the content in Marathi, click here: MPSC राज्यसेवा उत्तरतालिका