MPSC Rajya Seva 60 Days Study Plan for Mains
The following table gives the important articles links for 60 days study plan for the MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Examination 2021
GS Paper 2: Indian Polity & Constitution
|GS Paper 2: Indian Polity & Constitution||भारताचे राष्ट्रपती|
|GS Paper 1: History & Geography||1857 चा उठाव|
|GS Paper 1: History & Geography||भारताचा प्राकृतिक भूगोल|
|GS Paper 1: History & Geography||शेतकरी उठाव|
|GS Paper 4: Science and Technology, Economy||राष्ट्रीय उत्पन्न|
|GS Paper 4: Science and Technology, Economy||पंचवार्षिक योजना|
|GS Paper 1: History & Geography||महाराष्ट्र भूगोल|
|GS Paper 1: History & Geography||भारतातील प्रमुख नदी प्रणाली|
|GS Paper 1: History & Geography||महाराष्ट्रातील दलित चळवळ|
|GS Paper 2: Indian Polity & Constitution||भारतीय राज्यघटनेची निर्मिती|
|GS Paper 4: Science and Technology, Economy||सार्वजनिक वित्त|
|GS Paper 4: Science and Technology, Economy||आर्थिक सुधारणांच्या पिढ्या|
|GS Paper III: Human Resource Development and Human Rights||आंतरराष्ट्रीय संघटना|
MPSC Rajya Seva Mains Exam 2021 Study Plan: Importance
- Defining procedures to prepare for the MPSC Rajyaseva Main Examination 2021 helps formulate and improve study plans effectively.
- This simplifies the planning and implementation of systematic repetition by solving the problems that each person faces.
- The study plan helps to complete the course in a difficult period, and the candidate knows how much he can remember if the main aspects are missed.
- To plan an effective study, goals should be set, topics should be prioritized, and an effective study plan with systematic weightage should be provided.
- Increased productivity: The study plan helps divide a large number of subjects into smaller parts and helps the candidate be aware of the major areas required for further revision. In other words, it helps to know the strong and weak areas, and accordingly, time can be allocated.
- This helps in better memorization and ensures that the main concepts are well understood while solving the MPSC Rajya Mains Examination 2021 question paper. In this way, delays can be avoided.
- The study plan helps ensure effective time management, and the candidate can prioritize the tasks.
- With the study plan, candidates cover all the aspects of the study material they referred to during their preparation. Hence, the anxiety during the last days can be reduced, and more effective revision can be ensured.
MPSC Rajya Seva Mains Study Plan Benefits
- Excellent and Improved Study: A good study plan gives the candidate adequate and quality time to study for the exam.
- Enhanced Productivity: A good study plan can save a candidate time in finding quality study material
- Time for unexpected preparation: If anything unfolds, in the end, you still have time for unexpected preparation.
MPSC Rajya Seva Mains Exam Pattern 2021
- There are a total of six papers in the MPSC main examination in which language paper one is descriptive while all other papers are objective in nature.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the obtained marks.
- The MPSC Main Examination has a total of 800 marks and 100 marks for the interview.
In the following we have provided the Exam pattern of the MPSC Rajya Seva Mains examination 2021:
|Marks||Time Duration||Nature of Exam|
Marathi & English (Essay)
GS Paper I: History, Geography, and Agriculture
GS Paper II: Indian Polity and laws
GS Paper III: Human Resource Development and Human Rights
GS Paper IV: Science and Technology, Economy
MPSC Rajya Seva Mains Examination 2021: Important Dates
MPSC State Service Mains Exam Application Form Starts From
14th September 2021
Last date to apply online for MPSC State Service Mains Exam
3rd October 2021
Last date for Online payment
3rd October 2021
Last date for offline payment
4th October 2021
MPSC Rajya Seva Mains 2021 Exam Date
4th,5th & 6th December 2021
More From Us: