MPSC Rajya Seva 10 Days Study Plan for Mains
The following table gives the important articles links for 10 days study plan for the MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Examination 2022
|अर्थशास्त्र सराव प्रश्नसंच|
MPSC Mains Exam Study Plan: Importance
- Defining procedures to prepare for the MPSC Rajyaseva Main Examination helps formulate and improve study plans effectively.
- This simplifies the planning and implementation of systematic repetition by solving the problems that each person faces.
- The study plan helps to complete the course in a difficult period, and the candidate knows how much he can remember if the main aspects are missed.
- To plan an effective study, goals should be set, topics should be prioritized, and an effective study plan with systematic weightage should be provided.
- Increased productivity: The study plan helps divide a large number of subjects into smaller parts and helps the candidate be aware of the major areas required for further revision. In other words, it helps to know the strong and weak areas, and accordingly, time can be allocated.
- This helps in better memorization and ensures that the main concepts are well understood while solving the MPSC Mains Examination question paper. In this way, delays can be avoided.
- The study plan helps ensure effective time management, and the candidate can prioritize the tasks.
- With the study plan, candidates cover all the aspects of the study material they referred to during their preparation. Hence, the anxiety during the last days can be reduced, and more effective revision can be ensured.
MPSC Rajya Seva Mains Study Plan Benefits
- Excellent and Improved Study: A good study plan gives the candidate adequate and quality time to study for the exam.
- Enhanced Productivity: A good study plan can save a candidate time in finding quality study material
- Time for unexpected preparation: If anything unfolds, in the end, you still have time for unexpected preparation.
MPSC Mains Exam Pattern
- There are a total of six papers in the MPSC main examination in which language paper one is descriptive while all other papers are objective in nature.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the obtained marks.
- The MPSC Main Examination has a total of 800 marks and 100 marks for the interview.
In the following we have provided the Exam pattern of the MPSC Mains examination:
|Marks||Time Duration||Nature of Exam|
Marathi & English (Essay)
GS Paper I: History, Geography, and Agriculture
GS Paper II: Indian Polity and laws
GS Paper III: Human Resource Development and Human Rights
GS Paper IV: Science and Technology, Economy
MPSC Examination 2022: Important Dates
Check the table for the important dates of the mpsc exam 2022:
MPSC 2022 Exam Events
MPSC Exam Dates
MPSC Exam 2022 Notification Released
October 04, 2021
MPSC 2022 Application Start Date
October 05, 2021
MPSC 2022 Last Date to Apply Online
November 02, 2021
January 14, 2022
MPSC 2022 Prelims Exam
|January 23, 2022|
MPSC Prelims Answer Key for Rajyaseva
January 27, 2022
MPSC Prelims Final Answer Key
March 24, 2022
MPSC Prelims Result 2022
March 30, 2022
MPSC Mains Application Dates
March 31 to April 14, 2022
MPSC Mains Exam 2022
May 07, 08, & 09, 2022
More From Us: