MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Applications are being invited through the prescribed online mode for recruitment to the post of Livestock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Service, Group-A cadre at the establishment of The Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries, Government of Maharashtra. The MPSC has released the recruitment notification for 212 Livestock Development Officer (LDO) posts.
- महाराष्ट्र शासनाच्या कृषि, पशुसंवर्धन, दुग्धव्यवसाय विकास व मत्स्यव्यवसाय विभागाच्या आस्थापनेवरील पशुधन विकास अधिकारी, महाराष्ट्र पशुसंवर्धन सेवा, गट-अ या संवर्गातील पद भरती करीता विहित ऑनलाईन पध्दतीने अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत.एमपीएससीने 212 पशुधन विकास अधिकारी (एलडीओ) पदांसाठी भरती अधिसूचना जाहीर केली आहे.
MPSC LDO 2022 Exam Overview
Before applying for the LDO post, the applicants must go through the overview of the MPSC LDO 2022 examination:
MPSC LDO Exam 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries
Livestock Development Officer (LDO)
MPSC LDO 2022 Exam Date & Important Events
The eligible candidates must check the following important dates before applying for MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022:
MPSC LDO 2022 Notification Released Date
14th February 2022
MPSC LDO 2022 Date of Commencement of Online Application
15th February 2022
MPSC LDO 2022 Last Date of Online Application Submission
07th March 2022
MPSC LDO 2022: Written Test Examination Date
To be notified
MPSC LDO Vacancy 2022
- The MPSC has published a total vacancy of 212 Livestock Development Officer posts in the Department of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries.
- एमपीएससीने कृषी, पशुसंवर्धन, दुग्धविकास आणि मत्स्यव्यवसाय विभागात एकूण 212 पशुधन विकास अधिकारी पदांच्या रिक्त जागा प्रसिद्ध केल्या आहेत.
Candidates are required to check the following category-wise table for MPSC LDO 2022 Exam:
Number of Posts
Total Posts: 212
MPSC LDO Application Fees
The MPSC LDO 2022 exam application fee for the unreserved category is 394 rupees, while for the reserved category is 294 rupees.
For Open Category
For Reserved Category
MPSC LDO Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are required to check the prescribed qualification set by MPSC for MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants should have a degree in veterinary medicine or veterinary science & animal husbandry from the recognized university.
- The relevant educational qualification must be held on the prescribed last date for submission of application in accordance with the advertisement submitted.
- Registration is required as per the State Veterinary Council/Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984, and the registration number is mandatory to be mentioned in the application form.
MPSC LDO Age Limit 2022
Applicants applying for MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 must be between 18 and 38 years of age.
Date of age limit
Minimum Age Limit
Maximum Age Limit
01 June 2022
MPSC LDO Salary 2022
Livestock Development Officer posts is a Class-A job and have a handsome salary structure. The MPSC LDO salary structure is Rs 56,100 to 1,77,500.
पशुधन विकास अधिकारी पदे ही वर्ग-अ ची नोकरी आहे आणि त्यांची पगार रचना चांगली आहे. MPSC LDO ची पगार रचना रु 56,100 ते 1,77,500 आहे.
MPSC LDO Selection Process
- The number of applications received in pursuance of the advertisement shall be more than reasonable quantity as per the provisions of the Rules of Procedure of the Commission, and if it is not convenient to interview all the eligible candidates who have applied, the number of candidates eligible for interview will be limited based on educational qualifications/experience or other appropriate criteria mentioned in the advertisement based on educational qualification/experience/experience or other appropriate criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- If it is decided to take a written test, the qualification and/or experience will not be relaxed.
- The written test syllabus, the medium of examination, and other aspects (if applicable) will be published on the commission's website.
More From Us: