MPSC Combined Application Form 2022
Maharashtra Secondary Services Non-Gazetted, Group B Combined Preliminary Examination (MPSC Combined Prelims Examination) 2022 has been extended till 24th July 2022. Candidates must apply for the 2022 exam cycle before 24th July.
- The MPSC Combined Pre-Examination 2022 will conduct on 08 October 2022 by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- The commission has recently started applying for candidates eligible for the prelims examination. For this, the commission has started the application process for the posts of Assistant Section Officer, Stamp Inspector, State Tax Inspector, and Sub-Inspector of Police.
- The application period for the prelims examination is from 25 June 2022 to 24 July 2022.
- In case of payment of examination fee by challan in State Bank of India, the online payment process has to be completed by 25 July 2022 by applying in the prescribed manner and obtaining a copy of challan.
- If the examination fee is paid after the due date, it will not be considered valid, and the examination fee will not be refunded.
- There is no change in other terms and conditions of the MPSC Combined 2022 advertisement.
Direct Link for MPSC Combined 2022 Online Application, Apply Now!
How to Apply Online for MPSC Combined Exam 2022?
To apply for the MPSC Combined exam 2022, the candidates have to register using their valid Email ID & active contact number on the official website of MPSC.
The following are the Steps for the MPSC Combined Application Form2022:
- Step 1:The candidates are required to open the official website of MPSC, i.e. mpsconline.gov.in.
- Step 2: Candidates should then fill in the details of their profile, such as their login ID
- Step 3: A new page will open where you will see an 'OnlineApplication'section.
- Step 4: There, you will see a list with the option of 'MPSC Combined Examination 2022'. Click on that option.
- Step 5: Check the eligibility for the post you are applying for first.
- Step 6: You will see options for 4 posts, where you can choose the post for which you want to apply.
- Step 7: Choose your place of examination.
- Step 8: Click on the 'Submit and Pay Button
- Step 9:Choose the option of online payment and pay your application fee.
- Step 10: Take the printout of the MPSC Combined 2022 application form
MPSC Combined Application Form Fees 2022
Non-backwards category candidates will have to pay an online application fee of Rs 394, while Backwards candidates will pay Rs 294 for MPSC Combined Exam 2022.
The online application fee for the MPSC Combined 2022 exam of categories is given below:
Non-Back word Classes
MPSC Combined Exam 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates preparing for MPSC Combined Exam 2022 need to go through the table below to know the exam dates:
MPSC Combined 2022 Online Application Start Date
25 June 2022
MPSC Combined 2022 Last Date of Registration Application
24 July 2022
MPSC Combined 2022 Online Fee Payment
|24 July 2022|
MPSC Combined 2022 Offline Fee payment
|25 July 2022|
MPSC Combined Prelims 2022 Exam Dates
|08 October 2022|
Prerequisites for MPSC Combined Application Form 2022
Candidates should have the following prior knowledge before applying for the MPSC Combined Exam 2022:
- The candidate must have and valid and working email id.
- The candidate must give a valid and working mobile number in profile creation.
- Scan copy of the applicant's recent photograph with prescribed specifications by the commission.
- Both photo and signature should not exceed 50KB in size.
- The dimensions of both the photograph and the signature should not exceed 4.5 X 3.5 cm.
MPSC Combined Online Application 2022 Important Documents
While filling up the MPSC Combined application form 2022, Candidates must keep the following documents with them:
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy-layer certificate (if applicable)
- Cast /EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Other Certificates such as Sports Verification certificate, Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Disability Certificate, Orphan Certificate, etc. (if applicable)
To access the content in Marathi, click here:संयुक्त परीक्षा 2022 अर्ज प्रक्रिया
Commentswrite a comment