Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has conducted MPPSC State Services Prelims Examination 2020-2021 on 25th July 2021 across various centres of the state. The MPPSC Prelims exam was conducted in two shifts i.e. Shift 1 (10 AM-12 PM) GS Paper & Shift 2 (2.15 PM- 4.15 PM) General Aptitude Test. This time, the overall level of the Prelims Question Paper was the same compared to the MPPSC 2019 Prelims Exam.
The MPPSC Prelims paper-1 consists of 100 objective type questions with four options.
This blog post includes Subject-wise, Topic Wise analysis, Expected cut off and question paper pdf of MPPSC 2020 - 2021 Exam of paper 1 & paper 2.
MPPSC Prelims Paper Pattern 2021
It is important to understand how the MPPSC question paper is designed to better understand the pre paper analysis. Check the detailed MPPSC exam pattern
MPPSC Prelims Paper Sections
Total Number of Questions
Marks per questions
Paper 1: General Studies
Paper 2: General Aptitude Test
MPPSC Prelims Paper 2 Exam Analysis (25th July 2021)
Subject-wise MPPSC SSE Prelims Question Paper Analysis 2021
The detailed subject wise analysis follows:
|No. of questions||Difficulty Level|
Mental Ability & Decision Making
|Total Questions: 100|
Topic-wise MPPSC Question Paper-2 Analysis 2021
- Two people starting from the same place walk at a rate 6.25 kmph and 7.75 kmph respectively. What time will they take to be 19.5 km apart, if they walk in the same direction ?
- If the arithmetic mean of first n natural number is 100, then n is
- If men completed 1/3rd of work in 8 days working 8 hour per day, how many more men should be engaged to finish the rest of the work in 4 days working one extra hour a day?
- Which will be the next number in the series given below? 2, 1, ⅔, ½, ?
- Q1F, S2E, U6D, W21C, ?
- If ‘City’ is called ‘Village’, ‘Village’ is called ‘Forest’, ‘Forest’ is called ‘Building’, then where do deers live ?
- Which of the following alphabets are missing in the arrangements given below ? AC_BA_BA_AC_B_CBAC
- A man said to a lady, “ your mother ‘s husband’s sister is my Aunt”. How is lady related to the man?
- If the 02/04/2021 is Friday, then which of the following would be the 22nd day of the next month?
- A Hindi passage was given and questions were asked on that.
- An English passage was given and questions were asked on that.
- Fill in the blanks with the correct option ( Arun became ____ after the robbery.)
- ( A snake ___ on the ground)
- (My uncle visited ___ Andaman and Nicobar island and ____ Kerala.)
Mental Ability & Decision Making
MPPSC Expected Cut Off 2021
Factors Determining MPPSC Cut Off 2021
The exam conducting authority shall calculate the MPPSC Cut Off 2021 on the basis of various factors such as the following.
- The total number of vacancies announced
- The total number of applicants appearing for the exam
- Previous year cut off
- The difficulty level of the exam
No. of Posts
No. of Students Appeared
MPPSC 2019 -2020
2.3 lakh +
MPPSC Selection Process
The MPPSC Selection Process is for the selection of eligible candidates or the released vacancies across various posts. The MPPSC State Services Examination consists of three phases-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with Four Options).
- Mains Examination (Written/Subjective examination).
- Interview(Personality Test).
The students who qualify for MPPSC Prelims Exam 2021 will appear for the MPPSC SSE Mains Exam 2021.
Few take away/ Tips for future aspirants
- Focus on factual aspects, here making synopsis and regular revision hold the key.
- Special attention to Madhya Pradesh GK, the three acts and Quizzes based on the same.
This is more important for those preparing for UPSC but also aspire to excel in the Madhya Pradesh exam.
- UPSC aspirants aiming for MPPSC PCS can leverage their UPSC preparation but should have a separate strategy for MP GK, The three acts and Computer science.
More from us