MPPSC SSE Prelims Exam 2020-21 Question Paper PDF
MPSC State Service Prelims Examination is held in 2 shifts. The first shift is for General Studies Paper in which 100 objective type questions from general studies are asked. Each question is allotted 2 marks with no provision of negative marking for the wrong answers. The second paper consists of questions from the CSAT section. The marks of Paper-II are not counted while preparing the Merit List for Preliminary Exam. It is only qualifying in Nature.
MPPSC SSE Exam Pattern
The MPPSC SSE Prelims 2021 will consist of two papers of 200 marks each. The Exam Pattern is given below:
|MPPSC Prelims Exam Sections||Total Number of Questions & Marks per Question||Marks per questions||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100 Questions||02 marks||2 Hours|
|General Aptitude Test||100 Questions||02 Marks||2 Hours|
MPPSC SSE Question Papers
|Paper-1 SET A||Download Here|
|Paper-1 SET B||Download Here|
|Paper-1 SET C||Download Here|
|Paper-1 SET D||Download Here|
|Paper-2 SET A||Download Here|
|Paper-2 SET B||Download Here|
|Paper-2 SET C||Download Here|
|Paper-2 SET D||Download Here|
Factors Determining MPPSC Cut Off 2021
The exam conducting authority shall calculate the MPPSC Cut Off 2021 on the basis of various factors such as the following.
- The total number of vacancies announced
- The total number of applicants appearing for the exam
- Previous year cut off
- The difficulty level of the exam
No. of Posts
No. of Students Appeared
MPPSC 2019 -2020
2.3 lakh +
MPPSC Selection Process
The MPPSC Selection Process is for the selection of eligible candidates or the released vacancies across various posts. The MPPSC State Services Examination consists of three phases-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with Four Options).
- Mains Examination (Written/Subjective examination).
- Interview(Personality Test).
The students who qualify for MPPSC Prelims Exam 2021 will appear for the MPPSC SSE Mains Exam 2021.
Few take away/ Tips for future aspirants
- Focus on factual aspects, here making synopsis and regular revision hold the key.
- Special attention to Madhya Pradesh GK, the three acts and Quizzes based on the same.
This is more important for those preparing for UPSC but also aspire to excel in the Madhya Pradesh exam.
- UPSC aspirants aiming for MPPSC PCS can leverage their UPSC preparation but should have a separate strategy for MP GK, The three acts and Computer science.
More from us:
MPPSC के लिए Complete Free Study Notes, अभी Download करें
Download Free PDFs of Daily, Weekly & Monthly करेंट अफेयर्स in Hindi & English
NCERT Books तथा उनकी Summary की PDFs अब Free में Download करें
Commentswrite a comment