MPPSC has released the official Answer key of MPPSC Preliminary Examination 2021 that was successfully conducted on 25th July 2021 at various centres across the state. In this article, you
can download the MPPSC Official Answer key and count your score.
Download MPPSC Prelims Official Answer Key 2021 PDF
MPPSC Prelims Answer Key 2021 Paper 1 (SET A, B, C & D)
MPPSC Prelims Answer Key 2021 Paper 2 (SET A, B, C & D)
How to Calculate MPPSC SSE Prelims Marks?
To calculate the MPPSC State Services Exam Prelims Marks 2021, refer to the MPPSC State Services Prelims 2021 answer key mentioned here.
How to Calculate MPPSC Prelims Marks for Paper 1?
- There are 100 Questions in the MPPSC State Services Exam Prelims 2021 GS-Paper which carry 200 marks.
- Each question carries two marks.
- Total marks obtained by the Aspirant = Number of correct answers X 2.
Note: There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
MPPSC Expected Cut Off 2021
Factors Determining MPPSC Cut Off 2021
The exam conducting authority shall calculate the MPPSC Cut Off 2021 on the basis of various factors such as the following.
- The total number of vacancies announced
- The total number of applicants appearing for the exam
- Previous year cut off
- The difficulty level of the exam
No. of Posts
No. of Students Appeared
MPPSC 2019 -2020
2.3 lakh +
MPPSC Selection Process
The MPPSC Selection Process is for the selection of eligible candidates or the released vacancies across various posts. The MPPSC State Services Examination consists of three phases-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with Four Options).
- Mains Examination (Written/Subjective examination).
- Interview(Personality Test).
The students who qualify for MPPSC Prelims Exam 2021 will appear for the MPPSC SSE Mains Exam 2021.
Few take away/ Tips for future aspirants
- Focus on factual aspects, here making synopsis and regular revision hold the key.
- Special attention to Madhya Pradesh GK, the three acts and Quizzes based on the same.
This is more important for those preparing for UPSC but also aspire to excel in the Madhya Pradesh exam.
- UPSC aspirants aiming for MPPSC PCS can leverage their UPSC preparation but should have a separate strategy for MP GK, The three acts and Computer science.
More from us