MPPSC 2021 Latest Notification PDF
On the official website https://mppsc.nic.in/, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), has announced the official notices for the State Services (Rajya Sewa Pariksha) and Forest Services Examination 2021 on 22nd May 2022. As per the notification, Candidates who missed the registration deadline for MPPSC 2021, can now submit their applications from May 23rd to 27th May, 2022. a direct link is provided below, you can download the official latest notification PDF.
Steps to apply for MPPSC 2021 - 2022:
- Visit the official website of MPPSC by clicking here: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online button on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click on the Application form button on the online application page as shown in this image.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and ensure that they are correct to the best of your knowledge. Also, Keep in handy the following documents for educational qualification details: High School Marksheet, Intermediate Marksheet, and Graduation Marksheet.
- In MPPSC online application you will be required to fill the registration number of your MP Rojgar Portal, if you do not have a registration, do not worry you can easily apply for a new registration by visiting this link: http://mprojgar.gov.in/. It will ask for your basic information and an employment seeker certificate will be generated from where you can fill your registration number and registration date as required by the MPPSC 2021 Online Application.
- Instructions for uploading the photograph:
- The photograph must be recent with the date stamp of the day it has been taken.
- The signature image must be aligned with the photographed image so as to form a single image that is to be uploaded to the portal.
- The image size should be less than 200kb.
7. After Carefully checking all the filled details, click on the submit button and proceed to fill the online application fee on the next page.
8. The Application fee for the online application of MPPSC 2021 can be easily paid online using Net Banking, Wallets, Debit and Credit cards, etc. The fee details are as follows:
SC/ST/OBC/PWD of Madhya Pradesh
Note: Apart from this a portal fee of Rs. 40 shall be payable by all the candidates.
9. After successful payment of the application fee, the candidates can download the completed form and take a printout of the same for future references.
More from us: