The study plan starts from 2nd August 2021 and will continue until the date of examination which is scheduled to be held in Dec. 2021 - Jan. 2022. Here is the 120-Day MP TET 2020 revision plan. We recommend you to bookmark this article, we will keep uploading Day-wise topics in this very post.
Timetable for MP TET 2020
- As the exam is just around the corner one should study at least 5 to 6 hours on a daily basis.
- Make a proper note of each topic and read it by heart
- Try not to skip any topic as each and every topic plays an important role. Sometimes a question can be asked by merging 2 to 3 topics.
- Take proper intervals between the subjects to be studied.
- During the preparation, the phase keeps your thought process positive and follows a healthy diet.
MP TET 2020 Study Plan: Day Wise
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)