MP TET Admit Card 2022 Date
The MP TET hall ticket was released on 24th February 2022. However, candidates can check important dates related to the MP TET admit card from the table below:
|MP TET 2022 Admit Card Release Date||24th February 2022|
|MP TET 2022 Exam Date||5th March 2022|
How to download MPTET Admit Card 2022
Candidates can download the MP TET 2022 admit card from the direct link mentioned above in the article alternatively you can follow these simple steps to download the MP TET Admit card:
- Visit the official website of the MPPEB.
- Click on the Admit Card Download Tab.
- Log in through your required credentials (application number, date of birth and captcha).
- After entering detail click on to submit button.
- Now Your MPTET Admit Card 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Check the details of admit card and take a printout for the future.
MPTET 2022 Exam Schedule
MPTET 2022 Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test exam will be conducted in two sessions. The first session will be held from 9: 30AM to 12:00 AM and the second session will be conducted from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
|Starting from 5th March 2022||Paper-1||9:30 AM -12:00 PM|
Details Mentioned in MP TET Admit Card 2022:
The Madhya Pradesh TET admit card has been released by the MPPEB and it contains all the required information of the candidates and the MPTET Exam 2022.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre City
- Exam Centre
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Date & Time
- Candidate Photograph & Signature
- Exam Duration
- Important Instructions
Documents to Carry along with MPTET Admit Card
1. Downloaded admit card.
2. The candidates must bring their transparent ballpoint pen as this time pen will not be supplied by the Board.
3. One identity proof document i.e: PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence or Voter ID Card
4. Carry 3 copies of passport size photo same mentioned in the Call Letter.
5. Hand-Sanitiser transparent bottle (50 mL)
6. Transparent Water bottle (50 mL)
Important points to Remember for MPTET Admit Card
1. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 120 minutes before the commencement of the examination. The candidate reporting the centre after gate closure time will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
2. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
3. Candidate without having proper admit card and photo id proof shall not be allowed in the examination centre under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
4. The candidate must show, the Admit Card downloaded from MPTET official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seats only.
6. Candidate must ensure that their Photograph and Signature is properly mentioned on the admit card.
7. Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centres:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, microphones, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags Golden ornaments etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like a Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
MP TET 2022 Exam Analysis - Register Here
More from us:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment