MP High School Teacher Exam Pattern 2020:
|Subject Name||Number of Question||Number of Marks||Total Time|
|General Hindi||10||10||2 Hours & 30 Minutes|
|GK & Current Affairs||10||10|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||07||07|
MP High School Teacher Syllabus 2020:
1. General Hindi:
- विलोम शब्द
- समनार्थी शब्द
- वाक्यों का अनुवाद
- रिक्त स्थान
- त्रुटि का पता लगना
- बहुबचन आदि
2. General English:
- Subject-Verb Agreement,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Error Correction,
- Sentence Re-Arrangement,
- Unseen Passage,
- Antonyms & Synonyms,
- Idiom and Phrase etc
3. GA & Current Affairs:
- Current Affairs/ events of national and international importance,
- History of India and Indian National Movements,
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social,
- The economic geography of India and the World etc.
- Indian Polity and governance constitution,
- Political System,
- Panchayati Raj,
- Public issues,
- Articles & Rights etc.
- Economic and Social Development,
- Sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on Environment,
- Climate change,
- General Science.
- Indian culture,
- national and international sports,
- History, geography, and political science of Madhya Pradesh,
- economic and social development of Madhya Pradesh.
4. Reasoning & Numerical Ability:
a) Reasoning Ability: General Mental/ Analytical Ability, Verbal/Logical reasoning, Relations & Hierarchies, Analogies, Assertion, Truth Statements, Coding & Decoding, Situational Reasoning, Series & Patterns involving words & Alphabets.
b) Numerical Ability: Two and three dimensional/ Venn diagrams based questions, Number patterns, Series Sequences, Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, the order of magnitude, etc.), Arithmetic aptitude, Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs or Tables, Data sufficiency, etc.), Direction sense, Analysis and interpretation in various contexts.
1. Pedagogical concerns:
a) Curriculum: meaning, principles, types of curriculum organization, approaches.
b) Planning: Instructional plan- Year plan, Unit plan, Lesson plan.
c) Instructional material and Resources: Textbooks, Workbooks, Supplementary material- Audio-Visual aids, Laboratories, Library, Clubs- Museums- Community, Information and Communication Technology.
d) Evaluation: Types, tools, Characteristics of a good test, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of scholastic achievement test.
2. Inclusive education
a) Understanding diversities: concept types (disability as a dimension of diversity)
b) Disability as a social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications- Sensory impairment (Hearing Impairment and Deaf-Blind), Cognitive Disabilities (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, and Specific Learning Disability), Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy and loco-motor).
c) Philosophy of inclusion with reference to children with disabilities.
d) The process of inclusion: concern issues across disabilities.
e) Constitutional provisions.
f) Education & Technology.
3. Communication & interaction: Theory of communication, Types of communication, Communication & Language, Communication in the classroom, barriers in communication.
4. Educational Psychology- Strategies for children' learning, factors affecting learning- attention, and interest. How do children learn?
6. Concerned Subject:
In Concerned Subject candidates can choose the subject on the basis of post-graduation subject. Candidates can download all concerned subject syllabus from given below.
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set hai!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)