MP Patwari Exam 2021 Preparation Tips
For the recruitment of the Patwari Post in the state, Madhya Pradesh professional examination board (also known as MP vyapam) conducts every year MP Patwari Exam. Madhya Pradesh professional examination board will soon release the notification for the MP Patwari 2021 exam. Recruitment for the post of Patwari is decided by a single exam, So aspirants must prepare well to clear this exam. It is good to start early preparation because now you have enough time to evaluate and upgrade yourself. In this article, we will provide you with few important tips, if you will follow dedicatedly these tips it will give a boost in your preparation. And no one can stop you to crack the exam.
Before moving on let us look at the exam pattern of MP Patwari.
MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2021
|Village Economy & Panchayat System|
MP Patwari Exam is of 100 marks and consists of 5 sections (GK, Quant, Hindi, Economy, & Computer). There is no negative marking in the exam.
Before starting your preparation read the syllabus carefully. You can check the detailed syllabus here: MP Patwari Syllabus
First, find your strengths and weakest subject by giving a mock or past year question paper MP Patwari Question Paper and then make a study plan that focused to improve the weakest subject and cover your basics with a solid base.
- Don't forget the importance of previous year's papers. Analyze Past year papers that will help to determine the key areas like an important topic from which question repeatedly asked in the exam, type, and difficulty level of question. Check here MP Patwari Previous Year Question Papers.
- The online world is huge and you can find a lot of study material. But Don't fall into the trap of collecting material from different sources. Stick to one source and keep revise.
- To check your preparation level give the mock test on a weekly basis. That will help you to keep on track of your journey.
- Read any standard newspaper on a daily basis. It will boost your general knowledge and help you to aware of the events that happen around the nation.
- Revision is an important key aspect of your preparation. Without this, one cannot expect to qualify for any exam. Make sure you get enough time to revise the topics.
- Last but not least during the preparation maintain your health and eat well, sleep well and do exercise.
Basic Outline of Study Plan:
General Knowledge - 1 Hour
Quantitative Aptitude - 1 Hour
Village Economy & Panchayat System - 1 Hour
The subject which you can choose for study on an alternate basis:
Hindi Language - 1 Hour
Computer - 1 Hour
Standard News Paper, you should follow for the preparation:
1. The Hindu
2. Indian Express
3. The Mint
4. All India Radio (Audio news)
5. BBC (Audio News)
What could be the safe score in MP Patwari Exam?
MP Patwari is a 100 marks paper and Candidates will get 120 minutes to complete it. There will be one paper that will be of combined nature only. Therefore, the level of difficulty would be moderate to higher. The cut-off lies between 75-85. As per the category-wise cut-off, OBC can have five marks less, likewise SC/ST 5 marks further deduction.
|Related Important Links|
More from us