To make this easier for the aspirants, BYJU'S Exam Prep and the team of subject experts have curated some of the most important and scoring topics from UGC NET Paper 1. In this article, we are posting the Most Important Topics for UGC NET Paper 1. Candidates are also advised to solve the UGC NET Paper 1 previous papers after completing all the topics.
- UGC NET Exam consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is common for all, and Paper 2 is subject-specific.
- Paper 1 comprises 50 questions. Each question is of 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
How Will UGC NET Paper 1 Important Questions Benefit in Preparation?
UGC NET Paper 1 questions will help you immensely in examination preparation. These questions are properly researched and meticulously designed using our skilled subject professionals to offer you the maximum help in covering UGC NET Syllabus.
- Download in PDF and store on your mobile/computer
- Single Place to get all-vital questions of UGC NET Paper 1
- Quick and clever revision device
- Based on the modern syllabus
- Detailed answers to all of the questions with solution key
- Practice and test your rating after completing any subject matter.
Most Important Topics of UGC NET Paper 1
Check the unit-wise important topics of UGC NET Paper 1. Include these topics in last-minute UGC NET Preparation for the upcoming exam.
- Types of Communication.
- Nature and characteristics of communication.
- Communication barriers.
- Effective classroom communication.
- People development and Environment.
- Pollution-related questions.
- Renewable Energy.
- Government schemes related to the environment.
- Natural Hazards and Mitigation.
- Education in Ancient India
- Government schemes related to Education.
- Technical Education.
- Value Education.
- Important Institutions.
- Important Government committees were set up related to education.
- New Education Policy.
- Research Ethics.
- Research Methodology.
- Types of Research.
- Thesis writing.
- Writing Methodology of Research.
- Application of ICT in Research.
- Methods of Teaching.
- Nature of Teaching.
- Factors affecting teaching.
- Evaluation system.
- Learners characteristics.
- Teaching aids.
- Indian Logic
- Deductive and Inductive reasoning.
- Structure of Argument.
Information and Communication Technology
- General abbreviation and terminology.
- Basics of the Internet.
- Virus relayed questions.
- Social Media.
- Memory- RAM and ROM.
- Tables-related question.
- Bar graph questions.
- Pie chart-related questions.
Reasoning and Maths
- Coding and decoding.
- Blood relations.
- Distance and directions.
- Alphabet questions.
- Maths- average, percentage, ratio and proportion, simple and Compound Interest, Number series, Time and distance questions.
- Therefore, the easiest section of paper 1 practices doing some mock questions before exams.
Complete Study Notes of UGC NET Paper 1
Here are the links for topic-wise notes for UGC NET Exam Paper 1:
|UGC NET Paper 1 TOPICS||Direct Study Material LINK|
|Study Notes on Teaching Aptitude|
|Study Notes on Research Aptitude|
|Solving Reading Comprehension Questions|
|Study Notes on Communication|
|Study Notes on Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude|
|Study Notes on Logical Reasoning|
|Tips & Strategies to solve Data Interpretation Questions|
|Study Notes on Information and Communication Technology|
|Study Notes on People, Development and Environment|
|Study Notes on Higher Education System|
Important Analysis Articles:
|UGC NET Exam Analysis||UGC NET Paper 1 Analysis|
|UGC NET Commerce Analysis||UGC NET Economics Analysis|
|UGC NET Management Analysis||UGC NET Hindi Analysis|
|UGC NET Sociology Analysis||UGC NET Computer Science Analysis|
|UGC NET History Analysis||UGC NET Political Science Analysis|
|UGC NET Education Analysis||UGC NET Geography Analysis|
|UGC NET English Analysis||UGC NET Sanskrit Analysis|
|UGC NET Last Year Trend Analysis||UGC NET Expected Cut Off|
Commentswrite a comment