SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC MTS Exam 2023 comprises 4 sections namely General Intelligence & Reasoning, Maths, General Awareness and English. General Intelligence & Reasoning is an important part of the SSC MTS Syllabus therefore it constitutes a very important part of the exam. A total of 20 questions are asked from this section to test candidates' ability to solve issues. This section will be of 60 marks, hence, it is of utmost importance to know important general intelligence and reasoning topics. Moreover, you should also know the most expected SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions to avoid losing any marks from SSC MTS Reasoning section.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus
SSC MTS exam comprises several different sub-topics, out of which General Intelligence & Reasoning section can help you fetch the maximum marks. Knowing SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus can scale your chances of getting selected for the desired post.
- Similarities and Differences
- Visual memory
- Missing Number
- Blood Relation
SSC MTS Reasoning Questions
Appearing candidates must leave no stone unturned to crack the Multitasking Staff exam. In order to do so, aspirants must know the most expected SSC MTS Reasoning Questions that they might see in the exam and should be on their tips to amp up their chances of getting selected.
Below, we have provided SSC MTS Reasoning Questions with answers to help you gear up for the exam. By practising these questions, you can either find similar pattern or questions in the exam. We have also provided the direct link to download SSC MTS General Intelligence and Reasoning PDF in both English and Hindi language.
1) P is the father of Q and grandfather of R. R is the brother of S.T is the mother of S, who is married to V. T is the sister of Q. How is V related to P?
2) Four letter clusters have been given, out of which three are like in some manner and one is different. Select the odd letter cluster.
3) Arrange the following words in a logical and meaningful sequence.
2) Disease identification
5) Health Benefits
A. 4, 6, 3, 2, 1, 5
B. 2, 6, 4, 1, 3, 5
C. 4, 6, 2, 3, 1, 5
D. 4, 6, 1, 3, 2, 5
4) In the series given below, what number will replace the question mark (?)?
2, 5, 11, 23, 44, ?
5) Three words out of the following four words are somehow similar and one word is uneven. Choose the odd word.
For more questions like these, candidates can refer to the SSC MTS General Intelligence and Reasoning PDF in both Hindi and English language.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Topics for SSC MTS
The most important topics of SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning are provided below. Candidates can check the topics and prepare accordingly.
- Number and Alphabetical Series
- Mathematical Operations based on BODMAS
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dices
- Blood Relations
- Classification and Analogy
- Clock and Calendar Problems
- Venn Diagrams
- Seating arrangement
SSC MTS Reasoning Questions PDF
We are going to provide you with the 75+ most expected SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions PDF. Candidates can download the PDFs in both English and Hindi language as per their convenience and save them for the future. Please refer to the SSC MTS Reasoning Questions PDF provided below.