NDA 2022 Exam Important History Topics
- Indian History - Focus on Indian culture and civilization
- India's freedom movement.
- India's Five Year Plans
- Topics like Panchayati Raj, Community Development Co-operatives. Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, Mahatma Gandhi's Basic Teachings, National Integration and Welfare State, etc.
- Topics of Modern World like World forces, Renaissance, Exploration, and Discovery
- World History- American Independence War, French Revolution, Russian Revolution, and the Industrial Revolution
- Impact on society of science and technology
- Important concept like - United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy, Socialism, and Communism & One World Concept
- You can also check the Syllabus of NDA exam here.
Important History Questions for NDA 1 2022
In the following table we are providing 100+ most important History questions for NDA 1 2022 exam. You can download the history questions Pdf in English and Hindi with solutions from the table below:
|Download History Questions for NDA Exam||Important Links|
|History Question Set (English)||Click Here|
|History Question Set (Hindi)||To be Updated|
|History Solution Set||Click Here|
Sample Questions of History for NDA 1 2022 Exam
1.Consider the following statements :
- The Arthashastra is the first Indian text to define a State.
- The main concerns of the Arthashastra are theoretical issues like the origins of the state.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 1 only
- 2 only
- Both 1 nor 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
2.Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the Lists:
List I (Dynasty)
- Eastern Gangas
List II (Architecutre)
- Sun Temple, Konark
- Pattadakal Temples
- Kesava Temple, Somnathpur
- Eastern Gopura of Chidambaram Temple Code:
Choose the correct option
- a-1 b-3 c-2 d-4
- a-1 b-2 c-3 d-4
- a-2 b-4 c-3 d-1
- a-2 b-3 c-4 d-1
3.Megasthenes was a –
- Greek ambassador to the court of Chandragupta Maurya
- Greek trader during Ashoka’s time
- Greek trader in the Gupta period
- Chinese pilgrim during Harsha’s time
4.Consider the following statements about Harappan Culture:
- The Harappan Culture matured in Sind and Punjab.
- It spread from there to Southwards and Eastwards.
- The area, where it spread, was bigger than Egypt and Mesopotamia. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Choose the correct option
- 1 and 2 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 3 only
- 1, 2 and 3
5.Which one of the following is the correct sequence of appearance of the poet-saints of the Bhakti-Sufi tradition?
- Basavanna – Appar - Mira Bai - Lai Ded
- Appar - Mira Bai - Lai Ded - Basavanna
- Appar – Basavanna - Lai Ded - Mira Bai
- Bas avanna - Mira Bai - Lai Ded - Appar
6.Who among the following travellers was from Italy and visited Vijayanagar Kingdom in the fifteenth century?
- Nicolo Conti
7.In the Manusmriti which form of marriage results from the “Voluntary union of a maiden and her lover“?
- Eighth form
- Fifth form
- Seventh form
- Sixth form
8.In the Mesopotamian records, which one of the following terms was used for the Indus Valley (Harappans)?
9.Ashoka’s connection with Buddhism is evident from which one of the following edicts -
- Major Rock Edict - XIII
- Rock Edict - VI
- Minor Rock Edict - I
- Pillar Edict - IV
10.The cylindrical stone seals were used in which civilization?
Solutions of the History Questions are Provided in the PDF above
Tips to Prepare History for NDA Exam
- Keep track of your notes- History notes play a vital role in your preparation. Make smaller our out of the large notes. If you note it down, you will remember it. Writing short notes of history key topics is the best way to learn & memorize them.
- Keep in mind the timelines- This is extremely important for you. You must write down important information about all significant events that occurred in a chapter alongside the dates or years.
- You can't just focus on one thing- As a result, keep track of how long each part of your training takes. Allow enough time for other subjects like Math, Politics, Geography, etc that are important for NDA exam. History is a subject: if your basics are not clear, you'll get bored while reading; if you do, you won't want to quit it. History increase your curiosity and gives you a sense of social shifts.
- Previous year Questions of History- The aspirants preparing for the UPSC NDA Examination must be well aware of the pattern of question papers and the questions asked in previous year question papers. This will help the candidates in preparing for the UPSC NDA Examination.
- Top 200+ Most Expected English Questions for NDA Exam
- Top 200+ NDA Current Affairs Questions in Hindi & English 2022
- Important Physics Questions for NDA Exam (based on Previous Papers)
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App