NDA English Questions PDF
We have provided you with NDA English Questions PDF with Solutions that would help you to test your English preparation as well as, improve your score in the NDA Exam. These NDA English questions are important not only for the exam but also important for other competitive exams like CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, SSC, Railways, etc. To download the 200+ most expected NDA English questions, candidates click on the direct link given below:
|Top 200+ NDA English Questions||Download PDF|
|NDA English Questions||Click Here|
|NDA English Solutions||Click Here|
Frequently Asked NDA English Questions
Here, we have provided the most frequently asked NDA English questions along with comprehensive answers:
Qns 1. Delimitation is commonly used in the (1) _____________ drawing boundaries for Assembly and Lok Sabha constituencies based on the recent census. According to, Article 82 of the Constitution, Parliament by_____________ (2) a Deli Meditation Act after every census. Once the Act comes into force, the Central Government constitutes a Delimitation Commission. The Commission (3) _____________ parliamentary constituencies as per the provisions of the Act. The present delimitation of constituencies (4) _____________ on the basis of 2001 census figures and has been in use since the 2009 parliamentary elections. According to a 2002 Constitutional Amendment, there will be further delimitation of constituencies till the first census after 2026. The current (5)_____________ in the LokSabha to the States is frozen on the basis of the 1971 census.
(1) Find out the appropriate word in blank 1
- demarcation for
- following terms for
- context of
- content of
(2) Find out the appropriate word in blank 2.
- law enacts
- law acts
- law enactment
- law deficit
(3) Find out the appropriate word in blank 3.
- democracy the boundaries of
- demarcates the boundaries of
- demarcating the boundaries of
- demarcates the boundaries from
(4) Find out the appropriate word in blank 4.
- were being done
- has been finished
- have been done
- has been done
(5) Find out the appropriate word in blank 5.
- allocation of seats
- location of seats
- placement of seats
- reservation of seats
Qns 2. They have published all the facts of the inventions
- All the facts of the inventions have been published by them.
- The publication of the facts of inventions was done by them.
- All the facts have been invented by the publishers.
- All the inventions have been facts by them.
Qns 3. Why did he bereave you of the membership?
- Why were you bereaved of the membership?
- Why were you bereaved of his membership by him?
- Why is he been bereaved, of his membership?
- Why were you being bereaved of the membership by him?
Qns 4. Aditya saw Ankur shopping at the mall.
- Ankur is seen shopping at the mall by Aditya.
- Ankur was seen shopping at the mall by Aditya.
- Ankur was being seen shopping at the mall by Aditya.
- Ankur is being seen shopping at the mall by Aditya.
Qns 5. Determine the best way to improve the underlined part of the given sentence. If there is no improvement required, select option D ‘no Improvement’.
Their earnings are such that they find it difficult to make both ends to meet.
- To make both ends meet
- To make both ends meeting
- To meeting both the ends
- No improvement
Qns 6. Determine the best way to improve the underlined part of the given sentence. If there is no improvement required, select option D ‘no Improvement’.
- Should not has had
- Should not have
- Should not had
- No improvement
Qns 7. Determine the best way to improve the underlined part of the given sentence. If there is no improvement required, select option D ‘no Improvement’.
- Why you did not speak
- Why would not speak
- Why should you not spoke
- No improvement
Qns 8. Determine the best way to improve the underlined part of the given sentence. If there is no improvement required, select option D ‘no Improvement’.
Few people would disagree with the idea that a kind of action is good for the soul.
- Should disagree with that idea
- Would disagree with the ideas
- Would be disagreed with the idea
- No improvement
Qns 9. Determine the best way to improve the underlined part of the given sentence. If there is no improvement required, select option D ‘no Improvement’.
- Busy and more busier
- Busier and busier
- Busy and busy
- No improvement
Tips to Prepare NDA English Questions
Candidates preparing for the exam must have an idea about how to prepare for NDA English questions. To score good marks on the NDA English Paper, follow the tips listed below:
- The English question paper is intended to assess the candidate's command of the English language as well as his or her ability to utilize words in a professional manner.
- The syllabus includes grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension, and cohesiveness in an extended text to assess the candidate's English proficiency.
- Nothing beats analyzing NDA Previous Year Question Papers for gaining a thorough understanding of the pattern and themes. It will outline the areas in which you must concentrate your efforts and those in which you must put in the extra effort.
- It is critical that you are familiar with the fundamentals of NDA English grammar rules, as the questions that make up the majority of the English portion are primarily concerned with grammar.
- There are many books to practice with, and you should commit enough time to specific areas to gain familiarity while also improving your basic understanding. Begin from the beginning and work your way through each step.
- Every day, you should learn a new set of words and apply them to construct meaningful phrases. It will not only assist you in comprehending the right context of the terms, but it will also familiarize you with their synonyms, antonyms, and other users.
- People frequently advise taking chances while marking responses because it enhances the possibilities of correctly answering a lot of questions, but this is only true for those who can properly utilize the elimination of options. If you are more than 60% sure about an option, go for it; if the possibilities are slim, don't do it because it will affect your overall score.
BYJU’S Exam Prep NDA Online Courses support your exam preparation from every aspect. The online course contains unlimited live classes taught by expert teachers, NDA Mock Tests, and revision notes.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App
Commentswrite a comment