Current Affairs Magazine for UPSC
Current Affairs for UPSC is one of the most important sections in both Prelims and Mains examination, which must be prepared strategically to score well in the exam. Reading questions and notes from the best current affairs magazine for UPSC will help the aspirants cover this section holistically. Get the list of best current affairs monthly magazine for UPSC here:
- Economic and Political Weekly
- Down to Earth
- BYJU’s Exam Prep Monthly UPSC Current Affairs PDF
Monthly Current Affairs for UPSC PDF
Check the monthly UPSC current affairs magazine PDF for the last few months in the following table. These can be easily downloaded and saved to your device for the IAS preparation. Each PDF is divided into the sections such as art and culture, disaster management, polity, economy, geography, international relations, education, science and technology, ecology, security, health, etc.
Current Affairs Magazine for UPSC Exam 2023
Download Link [ FREE ]
Importance of Monthly UPSC Current Affairs Magazine
Why should one download and study the monthly magazine for UPSC? Well, these PDFs are available in English and Hindi and contain a detailed explanation of UPSC current affairs topics from all major disciplines such as Geography, Polity, Economy, New policies and frameworks, books and authors, art and culture, science and technology, etc.
- There is hardly any important event from the last 3-4 years which will be left after studying through these monthly current affairs magazine PDF for UPSC.
- Each piece of news is analyzed and dissected from the exam point of view.
- Both English and Hindi language candidates can refer to these notes.
All the events mentioned in the above UPSC current affairs PDF are in line with the latest IAS syllabus.