Modern Farming Methods with Manufactured Inputs
Yes, it is true that modern farming methods require more inputs that are manufactured in industry. As opposed to traditional farming which uses a low-yielding variety of seeds, modern farming uses a high-yield variety which requires more tools and advanced chemical fertilizers and pesticides. All these are manufactured in industries which results in industries playing a crucial part in modern farming.
- Modern farming requires a substantial amount of capital before a farmer can start his work.
- All the pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and high-yielding varieties of seeds that are used in modern farming are manufactured in industries.
- The machinery required for farming such as tractors, threshers, combined harvesters, etc. is also produced in industries.
- Equipment required for irrigation such as tubewells and water pumps are also part of industrial produce that is used in modern farming.
- Haryana, western Uttar Pradesh, and Punjab were the first states that adopted modern farming and invested in industrial goods.
Modern Farming Methods
Modern farming methods are specific types of farming practices that are associated with high agricultural output. Modern farming practices require high capital inputs, and heavy use of farm machinery and labor. They also use a high-yielding variety of seeds. These methods also make use of technology to improve their overall productivity. This type of farming is vastly different from traditional farming which is done using simpler equipment and seeds.
Modern farming methods require more inputs that are manufactured in industry. Do you agree?
Yes, it is agreed that modern farming methods require more inputs that are manufactured in industry. It is because it requires industrially produced goods to support their methods and provide a large amount of yield. To ensure efficiency, inputs manufactured in industries are crucial for modern farming methods.
- What type of clothes should we wear in summer?
- Living and Non-living Things
- Describe the Powers and Functions of the Prime Minister of India
- Which was the first country to grant women the right to vote in the year 1893?
- Describe the factors that were responsible for the Civil War in Sri Lanka
- Distinguish Between Birth Rate and Death Rate
- What changes did Napoleon introduce to make the administrative system more efficient?
Commentswrite a comment