Answer: A. 0.002 mm
Minimum size of the particles of silt soil is 0.002 mm.
Classification of soil based on their particle size:
- Gravel 80 mm to 4.75 mm
- Sand 4.75 mm to 0.075 mm
- Silt 0.075 mm to 0.002 mm
- Clay less than 0.002 mm
Hence, minimum size of silt particle is 0.002 mm.
☛ Related Questions:
- Biochemical oxygen demand of safe drinking water must be
- Permissible bending tensile stress in steel for fe 500
- In plastic analysis the shape factor for rectangular section is
- Which tape is used for base line measurement?