MICA Admission Test (MICAT) is a national-level MBA entrance test conducted twice a year by MICA, Ahmedabad. Post-Graduation Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C) and PGDM are the flagship programmes offered by MICA. MICAT is a computer-based test of 2 hours 15 minutes for all the aspirants who wish to get admission to MICA, Ahmedabad. The MICAT-II entrance exam is held online and the exam test you in 6 spheres - Psychometric test, Descriptive test, Divergent and Convergent Thinking test, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, and General Awareness. Here, we’ll provide you with all the important details related to the MICAT-II 2022 paper.
MICAT-II Admit Card Important Dates 2022
The MICAT-II admit card is now available. Check all the important dates of MICAT-II 2022 given below:
MICAT-I 2022 Events
MICAT-I 2022 Dates
Issuing of MICAT-II Admit Card starts
25th January 2022
MICAT-II 2022 Examination Date
29th January 2022
MICAT-II 2022 Score
18th February 2022
How to Download MICAT-II Admit Card 2022?
Here, we will guide you with the steps to download the MICAT-II admit card for 2022. Complete instructions to download MICAT-II Admit Card are provided below:
- Visit the official website of MICAT-II or click here
- Click on the ‘Already Registered Users’ button, alternatively, Click here
- Enter your User ID and Password in the window that opens as shown below
- Click on the 'Login' button after entering your credentials
- Your MICAT-II Admit card will be visible on the Dashboard, click on it
- Download your admit card and verify all the details mentioned on it for being correct
- Get a hardcopy of the admit card for the exam day
Details Mentioned on MICAT-II Admit Card 2022
The MICAT-II Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website and it will consist of the following things. All the students are suggested to check all the information mentioned on the MICAT admit card:
- Candidate's Name
- MICA ID / Login ID
- Candidate Password
- Address of MICAT exam center
- Date and Time of MICAT-I test and reporting time
- Instructions/Guidelines for Exam Day
- Candidate's Photograph
- Space for Candidate's signature
- Space for Invigilator's signature
Documents to Carry on MICAT-II 2022 Exam Day
- All the candidates must carry their admit card to the MICAT-II exam centre along with a valid original photo identity proof (Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter's ID / PAN Card / Valid College ID / Driving License).
- All candidates are advised to carry at least two passport-sized photographs to the test centre (similar to the one displayed on the admit card).
- If any candidate belongs to the PWD category, they must carry the PWD certificate to the exam centre.
MICAT-II 2022 Exam Day Instructions
- You must not forget to carry the Admit card and valid identity proof in original to the exam centre.
- Candidates are suggested to reach the test centre at least one hour before the exam time.
- You are not supposed to carry calculators, mobile phones, digital watches, beepers, and mathematical instruments, log tables, or any other device to the exam center.
Exam Day Guidelines related to COVID-19
- Candidates must maintain social distancing in the exam venue at all points.
- Candidates are advised to carry their Masks, Sanitizers, Gloves, transparent water bottle, pens, and exam-related documents.
- It is mandatory for candidates to have the Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones. In case the candidate does not have a mobile phone they need to bring a signed declaration along with his admit card which will be shown to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- Candidates showing COVID symptoms will not be allowed in the exam venue.
- The candidate's temperature will be checked at the entry to the exam venue.
- Candidate's roll numbers and lab numbers will not be displayed outside the exam venue. However, the same will be provided to the candidate individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the venue.
- Candidates need to stand in the circles marked at the entry points.
- The candidate's picture will be captured during the registration process.
- Candidates will be under CCTV surveillance.
MICAT-II 2022 Exam Centres
Common Issues While Downloading MICAT-II Admit Card 2022
There might be situations when the servers aren't responding and it is taking too long to download your admit card. You can wait for some time and try downloading your admit card after some time. However, if the problem persists, we suggest you contact MICA's admission office on the following given contact details.
The discrepancy in MICAT-II Admit Card 2022
If certain corrections need to be made to incorrect particulars being reflected on your MICAT-II 2022 admit card, then you need to contact the MICA office at the following contact details:
Shela, Ahmedabad – 380058, India
Phone – 02717-688 198 (D) 90991 27399 (M) 02717- 688 250 (B)
You can also drop them a mail at - firstname.lastname@example.org
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
If you are aiming to crack CAT and other MBA Exam, join BYJU'S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program where you get :
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card