Meghalaya TET 2021: Important Dates
Meghalaya TET offline application form 2021 is going to activate from 9th August to 19th August 2021. Check all the important dates mentioned in the below table:
|Exam Detail||Exam Date|
|Starting Date of Offline Application||9th August 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||13th August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for Online / Offline Application||19th August 2021 (Extended till 31st August)|
|MTET 2021 Exam Date||28th August 2021 (Postponed)|
Meghalaya TET Eligibility 2021
MTET Eligibility For Primary School Teacher
- Candidates should clear Class 12 with a minimum 50% aggregate (45 % for SC/ST)
- Passed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) following NCTE regulations/four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Diploma in Special Education.
MTET Eligibility For Middle School Teacher
- Candidates should pass BA/BSc with at least 50% aggregate
- Passed two-year D.El.Ed following NCTE regulations/one-year B.Ed/four-year B.El.Ed/Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates who have cleared Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate and possess a four-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed degree is also eligible to apply for the exam.
How to Apply for Meghalaya TET 2021 Offline Application Form?
Eligible candidates can fill the MTET application form 2021 offline as well as online. For the Offline Application form, candidates can download the Meghalaya TET Offline application PDF from the above-mentioned link or else you can download the MTET Application Form from @megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html from 9th August onwards. Application forms are to be submitted at the following Centres during office hours of any working day.
How to Apply for Meghalaya TET 2021 Online Application Form?
Those candidates who want to apply online MTET 2021 application form, can simply apply through the direct link mentioned above the article or else, you can check the below steps:
- Visit the official website of MTET 2021 i.e., megeducation.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘Online Application for MTET 2021’, read the instructions carefully.
- Select the paper you want to apply for then enter all necessary details.
- Click on the declaration checkbox.
- Enter the verification and submit the form.
- Save the acknowledgement slip that contains the application number.
- Pay the application fees using the application number.
Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Fees:
Candidates may fill the required MTET Application fee category-wise. MTET Application Fee is mentioned in the given below table:
|Category||MTET Application Fees for One Paper (Paper I/PaperII)||MTET Application Fees for Both Papers|
|General||Rs 800/-||Rs 1600/-|
|SC/ST/OBC||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!