Mega Workshop on How to Utilize 2 Hours of SSC JE Exam
Staff Selection Commission of India conducts a central level examination every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. Since it is conducted on a large scale therefore the difficulty level of the examination, and the competition level are above the standards of an average student. Therefore a lot of diploma holder have a doubt in their mind about whether they could crack the examination or not and a lot more question evolves in young sprouting minds. This mega workshop is aimed to answer How to Utilize 2 Hours of the SSC JE Exam. Those aspirants who join this mega workshop will learn many things such as the right preparation strategy, benefits of mock tests, resource selection guide, and study plan.
Important Details of Mega Workshop
Here are some key details of Mega Workshop an aspirant should remember:
|Mega Workshop Title||How to Utilize 2 Hours of SSC JE Exam|
|Live Session Date of Mega Workshop||27th May 2022, 4:00 PM|
|Speaker of the Mega Workshop||Manoj Kumar Singh|
Register for How to Utilize 2 Hours of SSC JE Exam
Aspirants interested in joining the workshop can register themselves by clicking on the direct registration link. Those who register themselves will receive a notification to join before the start of the workshop. Therefore, candidates should register so that they will not miss such an effective session for their growth.
Why Should You Join The Mega Workshop?
In this workshop, you will get the answers to the following questions:
- When should an aspirant start his/her preparation for SSC JE Exam?
- What is the syllabus of SSC JE and know its importance?
- What is the best way to prepare for the SSC JE exam effectively?
- How does SSC JE weightage analysis help in preparation?
- Importance of coaching in clearing the exam
Takeaways from the Mega Workshop
- Aspirants will get to know why, how, and when to start SSC JE exam preparation.
- Candidates will be able to understand the importance of the syllabus, the right study plan for individuals, and how to complete & practice the exam syllabus.
- Students will also get to know how to distinguish among quality resources available in the market and make the best use of them.
- The aspirant will learn the best techniques to score good marks in the written examination.
Speaker of Mega Workshop
Manoj Kumar Singh Sir will conduct this mega workshop on "How to Utilize 2 Hours of SSC JE Exam". He has mentored more than 50000+ students across India. In addition, he has ensured more than 10000+ aspirants' selections in various AE JE Exams across India.
Install BYJUS Exam Prep App & Join the Mega Workshop
Candidates interested in joining the Mega Workshop should download and install the BYJUS Exam Prep App on their phones. A direct link to download the BYJUS Exam Prep App is provided here.
Join the workshop and learn how to excel in SSC JE Exams.