With over 130 companies participating in the online placement drive, there were ample opportunities to get placements. SPJIMR has enjoyed the sustained goodwill of the many companies that vouch for their students at their workplaces. This year, there was an increase of 30% in the number of final-year students placed. The average salary packages offered were higher than last year by 15%. Companies are directly approached to get placements.
With the ongoing pandemic condition, the board and the college committee decided to conduct the entire process online to avoid any physical contact. Also, the process followed the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Sector-wise Placements:
The SPJIMR sector-wise placements 2020 resulted in a polar shift in the preference of the top recruiters. While Management Consulting emerged as the most preferred sector at SPJIMR, other sectors like e-commerce, and finance tag behind closely.
The trend was delineated owing to a substantial increase in the number of offers made by other sectors such as consulting, financial services, and the non-profit sector, which created a balance for the placement offers.
These figures are only indicative of the offer-seat ratios for these sectors. The substantial hike in FMCG and e-commerce companies' offers for placements 2020 indicates the shifting job destination preferences of aspiring students.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Function-wise Placements:
While many factors affect the students' final job destination, SPJIMR function-wise placements still remain an index that is followed among peers to highlight the overall popularity of various sectors within the top management institutes.
- Top recruiting companies include Accenture, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Boston Consulting Group, and so forth.
- The maximum job categories allotted to the students included Business, Technology, Health and Insurance, Supply Chain Logistics, and Operations
- First-time companies included Praxis Global, Bridgespan, and Alvarez & Marsal.
- The job profiles in the spotlight were Analytics, Data & Finance experts, Marketing, Program Management, Corporate Finance, and so forth.
- Companies that showed a maximum level of interest included Amazon, Ola, Uber, BookMyShow, Flipkart, Swiggy, among others.
- Job categories highlighted in the placements were in the domains of equity, insurance, wealth management, corporate finance, etc.
- Top recruiting companies included Goldman Sachs, Nomura, HDFC Bank, PwC, KPMG.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Top Alumni Recruiters:
A rich and exuberant student-educator collaboration is at the core of SPJIMR's prosperity. The faculty brings to life the subject material, energizes basic reasoning, and propositions a more extensive, all-encompassing viewpoint essential in the present complex business climate.
Recruiting Companies for SPJIMR:
- Hindustan Unilever
- Bharat Petroleum
- Procter& Gamble