PSG Institute of Management offers various Postgraduate courses like MBA Full-time and Part-time and a 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
The MBA full-time course is offered in various specializations like Marketing, Finance, Systems, Human resources, and operations. In addition, PSGIM also offers a 3-year MBA part-time course and a 2-year full-time PG Diploma in Management (PGDM), for which 2-year work experience is mandatory.
PSGIM admission criteria 2021:
- Selection to MBA/PGDM/Part-time MBA and PGDM is made based on merit obtained in MAT/CAT/ATMA/TANCET.
- Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university for the full-time MBA course/PGDM
- The final selection for all courses is based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
- Work experience is mandatory for the MBA Part-time and PGDM course. (minimum two years of post-qualification work experience and preferably worked as an executive or an administrator)
PSGIM Admission Highlights 2021:
Name of the University
PSG Institute of Management (PSGIM)
Private Business School
Name of the Entrance
MAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ TANCET
Online and Offline
GD and PI (On-Campus) Offline
Important Admission Dates:
MBA/PGDM Registration Last date (Cycle 1)
Jan 27, 2021
MBA/PGDM Interview date (Cycle 1)
Feb 1, 2021
MBA/PGDM Registration Last date (Cycle 2)
Mar 9, 2021
MBA/PGDM Interview date (Cycle 2)
Mar 14, 2021
PSGIM MBA Eligibility:
Candidates applying for the full-time 2 year MBA must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
The MBA program is offered in 5 specializations:
- Human Resources
PSGIM Eligibility in Various courses:
- Selection is based on marks secured in MAT / CAT/ ATMA score. The final selection is based on performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- The PSG Institute of Management offers a part-time MBA program. The duration of this program is 3 Years.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
PSGIM MBA Part-Time Eligibility and Selection Process:
- The selection is based on the MAT/ CAT/ATMA/ TANCET score.
- PSGIM requires applicants to have 2+ years of work experience, and they should have worked as an executive or administrator in any commercial, government, or industrial establishment.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round with a written test.
- PSGIM also offers a full-time PGDM program for a duration of 3 years. Candidates having experience of 2 years are eligible for admission.
Eligibility: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
PSGIM PGDM Selection Process:
Selection is based on the merit of the MAT/CAT score. A 2+ year work experience is mandatory for candidates applying for this course.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
How to get admission in PSGIM for MBA:
Step 1 - The application form for the MBA program can be filled by the aspirants online by visiting the official website of the institute - https://onlineapplication.psgims.net/im.html.
Step 2 - PSGIM MBA form can be filled through the Demand Draft Mode or the Payment Gateway mode.
Step 3 - The aspirants can register using E-mail and fill in all the required details. They should attach a scanned photograph along with the application and pay the application fee of Rs. 1000.
Step 4 - Once the application is submitted, candidates will get a confirmation mail followed by an application number.
Step 5 - In two weeks, shortlisted candidates will receive a letter along with the dates for the interview.
Documents required for GD and Interview round:
- 10th/ 12th Marksheets and passing certificates
- Admit Card and Rank Card of MAT/TANCET/ATMA/CAT
- Transfer Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation (Employer)
- Work Experience Letter
- Graduation Marks Certificates
- Copy of filled-in application form along with interview letter
PSGIM Reservation Criteria:
MBA (Full Time)
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 2+ years of work experience in commercial, industrial, or government establishments
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 2+ years of work experience in any sector