Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021 Last Minute Preparation Tips and Do's & Don'ts
महाराष्ट्र आरोग्य भरती परीक्षा 24 आणि 31 ओक्टोबरला नियोजित आहे. या परीक्षेत खूप सारे उमेदवार नवीनच असतील. त्यांचा हा प्रथमच अनुभव असेल स्पर्धा परीक्षांविषयी. खूप सारे उमेदवार वर्षभर खूप मेहनतीने तयारी करतात, पण शेवटच्या क्षणाला केलेल्या काही चुकांमुळे त्यांना नुकसान होते. त्यामुळे या लेखात आपण महाराष्ट्र आरोग्य भरती परीक्षा साठी काय करावे? आणि काय करू नये? या सर्व गोष्टी आपण पाहणार आहोत.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Examination is scheduled for 24th and 31st October. A lot of candidates will be new in this exam. This will be their first experience of competitive exams. A lot of candidates prepare very hard throughout the year, but some last-minute mistakes hurt them. So in this article, what do you do for Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam? And what not to do? We will see all these things.
With less than days remaining for the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti exam 2021, it is a time of anxiety and fast-paced revision for most candidates. In this article, we are providing you with last-minute tips to boost your score in the exam.
Exam Pattern for the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti exam is as follows:
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam Pattern 2021
Number of Questions
Total Time Duration
Marathi Language (मराठी)
English Language (इंग्रजी)
General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)
Reasoning (बौद्धिक क्षमता चाचणी)
- There is no provision for negative marking in this examination.
- The exam will be objective.
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021 Admit Card
To download the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam Hall Ticket click here:
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Admit Card 2021
Important Instructions on Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exams Admit Card
- Admission certificate copy must be downloaded before the exam and submitted at the time of the exam.
- The candidate must bring their admission certificate at the time of examination. Otherwise, admission to the exam will not be granted.
- For proof of identity, it is mandatory to bring at least one of the original Aadhaar cards, Election Commission identity cards, passport, smart card type driving licenses, and a photocopy of the original identity card with the candidate's photograph and other text visible. Submitting only their photocopies or color Xerox or any other type of identification proof instead of proof of original identity card will not be accepted. The candidate will be denied admission to the examination.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021
- Revision: Candidates have done a lot of study throughout the year. So, it is important to take a look at the notes you have taken. At the last moment of the examination, the candidates should revise every element they have read in the shortest possible time. A good revision can give you good marks in exams. You will be able to revise quickly from the notes you have drawn.
- Test Series: Candidates must try to revise through test series papers and previous year papers of the Arogya Bharti exam. Solving test series will help in boosting confidence. To build confidence and learn time management, it is best to solve as many papers as possible. It is important to answer 100 questions in two hours, manage time and at the same time ensure that the OMR sheet is shaded with the correct answer.
- No New study Material: Candidates should ensure that their revision is only through notes and books they have studied throughout the year. Believe in your preparation and believe that whatever you have studied so far is the best you can do. Don't take new subjects for study before the exam; there is very little chance that you will remember any subject you studied at the last moment.
- Analyze your weak areas: Candidates should analyze their weak areas through mock tests and make sure that they give more time to them instead of repeating the subject they are already good at. Make a list of these topics and study it on the last day of the exam.
- Be positive and believe in your preparation: Keep calm and believe in your preparation! You are going to get out of this mess. Believe in your preparation, your hard work, and your perseverance. Don't let any negative thoughts take over your mind. Have full faith and try the paper with a lot of confidence and positivity.
Maha Arogya Bharti Exam Day Instructions:
- All the instructions given by the candidates in the admission form should be read carefully.
- Candidates should make sure that everything they need on the day of the exam is ready and ready the day before
- Candidates should cross-check the address of their examination center and should not fully rely on Google Maps in remote areas.
Do's and Don'ts before the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021
- Review what you have learned so far.
- Download your Maharashtra Arogya Bharati Exam 2021 Admission Card and take a printout at least two-three days before the exam.
- Carefully check all your personal information on the admission card.
- Read and follow the instructions to avoid cancellation.
- Have things you need at least a day in advance on the day of the exam.
- Follow all the rules at the examination center.
- Take a personal water bottle and sanitizer to the test center.
- Do not read any new study material near the exam.
- Do not carry mobile phones, smartwatches, or electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Don't ignore the COVID guidelines in the exam hall.
Finally, it would help if you trust your preparation and not lose focus in these last few days. Confidence is the key to success in Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021.
All the Best!!
More From Us:
Commentswrite a comment