Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Official Answer Key 2022
- The provisional answer sheet / Provisional Answer key of the written examination for Group-C posts conducted on 24/10/2021 was published on the department's website arogyabharti2021.in on 29/10/2021.
- After clicking on "Provisional Answer Key / Temporary Answer Sheet Group-C" on this website, links of 36 answer sheets of 49 categories will be available. Candidates can open the answer sheet of the required category.
- Maharashtra Public Health Department conducts a recruitment process for various cadres from time to time. Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2022 Exam is conducted for lakhs of candidates, providing opportunities in the Government of Maharashtra, Departments, and Offices for Grade "C" and "D" categories posts.
- Lakhs of candidates who have appeared in the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2022 exam can now check whether they have cleared this attempt or not.
- The official answer key is helpful to give a rough idea to the candidates for how many marks they score in the exam.
- The candidates can also raise objections to any question/answer in the official Arogya Bharti answer key 2022.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key Link
The health department of Maharashtra State has released Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key for Group C Exam. The written exam of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti was held on 24th October 2021. All the candidates who appeared in the exam can check the official Answer Key from the below link
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2022, Download Official Answer Key
- Results of Pune and Akola Boards will be withheld as incorrect Question papers were given at Shivaji Vidya Mandir, Chakan, Pune. Study English School, Amravati, Takshashila Center, Amravati, and Vidya Bharati College, Amravati.
- Candidates at these examination centers will be admitted to the short course and the results will be published after the re-examination.
How to download Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key 2022?
The applicants can check their Group C exam 2022 Answer Key from the above link or the official website by following the below steps.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Maharashtra Arogya Bharti (arogyabharti2021.in) on your internet browser.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you will see the 'Download Answer Key option'
- Step 3: Click on the option and select the answer key PDF according to your post.
- Step 4: The official Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key 2022 for Group C exams appears on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the official answer key and match your answers.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2022 Exam – Important Dates
Candidates can check below the important events and dates:
Application Start Date
06th August 2021
Application Last Date
22nd August 2021
Admit Card Date
17th October 2021
To be notified
Importance of Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2022 Answer Key
The answer key is that it is an important document for the candidates as it helps them analyze their performance in the paper. Therefore, the candidates can calculate the number of correct answers they give and assume qualifying for the exam. Also, if any error made by the officer is the wrong answer marked in the answer key, it affects the eligibility chances of the candidate.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key 2022: Marking Scheme
You can calculate your exam score by comparing your exam answers to the released Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2022 Answer Key using the below-mentioned marking scheme:
No negative marking
No response questions
How to raise objection on Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key 2022?
- If the candidates are not satisfied with the answer given in the official answer key or, in their opinion, there are wrong answers mentioned in the answer key; they can file an objection against the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti official answer key 2022.
- A link to how to register an objection is provided on this website. Objections should be lodged accordingly.
- After clicking on the "Objection Panel" on this website, the candidate should submit the roll number and date of birth.
- On the next page, the question paper set number- question number- the option of the correct answer for the candidates should be mentioned, and the required records should be uploaded for that support.
- All concerned candidates should register their objections on 31.10.2021 by 07.00 pm. It should be noted that the candidate's objections received after that will not be considered.
Steps to Raise Objection for Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key 2022
Follow the following steps to submit an objection:
- Candidates can submit their objections by mail or post or any other means mentioned on the official website of the Maharashtra health department.
- Candidates will be required to submit question documents and proof of correct answer or any document supporting their objection.
- There will be a time limit for candidates to submit their objections and mention them in the notification.
- Candidates are required to submit their objections accordingly.
How to Calculate Score through Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Answer Key 2022?
- Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Examination 2022 has 100 questions for 200 marks.
- There are 2 marks for each question.
- There are no negative methods in the exam.
- Count the number of questions that came up with the candidates.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2022 Important Articles Link
Candidates can check the following important articles for Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2022:
To access the article in Marathi, click here:
महाराष्ट्र आरोग्य भरती परीक्षा उत्तरतालिका 2022
More From Us:
Commentswrite a comment