MAHA TET 2021 Important Details
|Exam||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHA TET)|
|Conducted By||The Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune|
|MAHA TET Exam Date||21st November 2021|
MAHA TET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: Offline examination
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Duration of examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Maximum Marks: 150 marks
MAHA TET 2021 Preparation Strategies
Candidates should follow proper preparation tips to qualify for the exam on the first attempt:
Preparation Strategy for Knowledge of Child Development and Pedagogy
- In this section, you need to study more about thinkers and their ideologies.
- Compare and evaluate information that comes from a variety of perspectives and knowledge systems.
- Revise previous year question papers as possible. That will give you an idea as to what to expect in the exam.
Preparation Strategy for Languages
- Be thorough with language grammar rules.
- Flip through various kinds of books and learn new words and phrases.
- Have a regular practice of skimming through the newspapers daily
- Practice previous year papers and sample papers.
- Practice according to the latest exam pattern.
- Check important topics and their weightage from the syllabus.
Preparation Strategy for Mathematics
- This section is comparatively easy for those who are good at calculations. Again, you can work on it through regular practice.
- Practice Number series questions and get familiar with the common patterns.
- The practice is the only key that will help you understand the basics of the Data handling questions. Practice various types of questions to check your preparation level.
Preparation Strategy for Environmental Science
- Focus on the content provided in the books of NCERT. Revise the topics regularly.
- The teaching methodology of Environment studies is of great importance. Read the questions related to approaches.
- Topics like house, food, health and diseases are essential from the examination point of view so, try to attempt more and more quizzes on thee topics.
- Make sure to read the topics of Indian geography and chapter summary of all the topics thoroughly.
- Concept and scope of EVS Significance of EVS & integrated EVS need some extra attention during revision time.
Preparation Strategy for Science/Social Studies
- Refer to the subject textbooks of NCERT. However, it’s important to remember that, the questions that are asked may be of a higher class than the one you are teaching or intend to teach, i.e. Paper-II, from classes 9 and 10.
- Careful analysis of the previous years’ question papers will show you that some questions from each of these subjects have appeared in more than one paper.
- For starters, you must go through the syllabus for the exam very carefully.
- As the area to be covered is vast, you may have to go through the syllabus often to avoid deviating from the topics of study.
- Mark out some pet topics/questions by the frequency of their appearance in papers.
- There is no negative marking so don't leave any question blank in the exam.
MAHA TET 2021 Important Tips:
1. Pen down the essential topics:
- Make a list of the issues that are frequently asked in the exam by referring to the previous year question papers.
- Pay extra attention to such topics.
- Revise the topics and practice questions related to such issues.
2. Work on your weak areas:
- Identify the area you are weak in and have a scope for improvement.
- Try to clarify all your doubts related to the topic at the earliest, so that you have time for revision.
3. Build up the basics:
- Don't try to directly approach the questions first study the basic concept behind them.
- Try to understand the core of the subject.
- Revise all the relevant topics daily.
- Dedicate the last two weeks only for the revision.
6. Do not put new things on the table.
- Do not try to learn anything new in the revision period as it will do no good instead may create confusion.
- During the revision period, keep your focus on the topics you have already prepared.
7. Regular mock tests for excellence
- Based on the mock test, you can manage time effectively.
- You can analyse the section-wise score and improve your preparation rate.
8. Previous year paper for guidance
- If you want to have a better insight into the MAHA TET, refer to the prior-year question paper.
- They will give you an idea of what you should expect from the exam.
9. Books can be your saviour
- Rely on books for better guidance.
- Always go for the quality of material and not the quantity.
10. Develop a timetable and follow it strictly
- Developing a personalised study plan is the right method of preparation in this limited time frame.
- Make sure to follow the timetable without any lapse.
More from us:
MAHA TET 2021 New Exam Date: Check Here
MAHA TET 2021 FAQs: Read Here
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app