Maharashtra TET 2021 Admit Card Date
|MAHA TET Online Application Start Date||3rd August 2021|
|Last Date for the MAHA TET Online form||25th August 2021|
|MAHA TET Admit Card||26th October 2021|
|MAHA TET Exam Date 2021||21st November 2021|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced Soon|
MAHA TET 2021 Examination Schedule
As per the revised notice, the MAHA TET Exam Date 2021 has been revised. The new examination date for MAHA TET is 21st November 2021. The examination will be going to be held in 2 shifts in various districts of Maharashtra. The Revised examination schedule has been given below :
|Exam Date||21 November 2021|
|Paper 1 Time||10.30 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Paper 2 Time||2.00 PM to 4.30 PM.|
MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card
All the Eligible Candidates, who had enrolled for the MAHA TET 2021 Examination, can download their Admit Card from the official website and appear for the examination at the given centre.
Step to download MAHA TET admit card 2021
- Click on the above mentioned MAHA TET 2021 admit card link.
- Enter your TET Registration ID and Password.
- After entering detail click on to submit button.
- Check the details of admit card and take a printout for the future.
Details Mentioned on MAHA TET 2021 Admit Card 2021
Once candidates have downloaded the Admit Card from Maha TET Hall Ticket 2021 Download Link, then the following details will be given on that admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Candidate’s Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Centre Venue
- Paper name
- Exam Start and End Time
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
- Examination Date
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Reporting time
- Exam day instructions
Documents to Carry Along with MAHA TET admit card 2021
1. 3 coloured copies of admit card.
2. The candidates must bring their ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) of good quality as this time PEN will not be supplied by the Board.
3. One identity proof document i.e.:- Adhar card, Voter ID card, and Pan card.
4. Carry 3 copies of passport size photo same mentioned in the Call Letter.
Important Points to Remember for MAHA TET Admit Card
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- The candidate must show, the Admit Card downloaded from MAHA TET official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seats only.
- Candidate must ensure that their Photograph and Signature is properly mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centres:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, microphones, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags Golden ornaments etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like a Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
MAHA TET 2021: Exam Pattern
MAHA TET will consist of two papers. Read down below to check all the details related to it.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app