MAHCET MBA 2022 Exam Analysis- Overview
- MAH CET MBA 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 23rd, 24th, and 25th August 2022.
- MAHCET MBA 2022 Exam will consist of 200 questions.
- The exam duration of the MAHCET MBA 2022 exam is 150 minutes.
- There will be four sections in the MAHCET MBA 2022 exam and each question will carry five options.
- There will be no negative marking in the MAHCET MBA 2022 exam.
MAHCET MBA 2022- Exam Pattern
The MAH CET MBA exam pattern is given below. It will consist of four sections as mentioned in the table.
Level of Difficulty
Easy - Moderate
Verbal Ability /Reading Comprehension
- +1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer.
- No negative marks
- The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- The medium of the exam will be English.
- The questions will be in MCQ-type questions (five options).
MAHCET MBA Exam 2022- Level of Difficulty
Candidates can check the overall difficulty level of the MAHCET MBA Exam below:
Overall Difficulty level
MAHCET MBA Section-Wise Analysis (24th August 2022 Slot 2)
The section-wise MAHCET MBA 2022 Paper Analysis of 24th August 2022 Second Slot is given below:
MAH CET MBA Paper Analysis- Logical Reasoning
As per the MAH CET MBA Paper Analysis, the Logical Reasoning section had a difficulty level of Moderate. The section consisted of 60-65 questions. The topic wise breakup of the Logical Reasoning section is given below:
Linear Arrangement (1 Set)
Data Arrangements Puzzle (1 set)
Seating Arrangement (1 set)
Games Tournament (CAT PYQP)
MAH CET MBA Paper Analysis- Abstract Reasoning
As per the MAH CET MBA Paper Analysis 2022, the Abstract Reasoning section consisted of 15-20 questions. The level of difficulty of MHCET MBA Questions was Moderate. There were no questions on Data Sufficiency. The set on Games and Tournaments was difficult to solve. The topic-wise breakup of the Abstract Reasoning is given below:
No. of Qs
MAH CET MBA Paper Analysis- Quantitative Aptitude
As per the MAHCET MBA Exam Analysis 2022, the Quantitative Aptitude section had a difficulty level of Easy- Moderate. The number of questions asked in this section were 60. This section was dominated by questions on Arithmetic. Majority of questions in Numbers were on HCF and LCM. The topic-wise MAHCET MBA Paper Analysis of the 2022 exam of the Quantitative Aptitude section is given below:
No. of Qs
MAH CET MBA Paper Analysis- Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension
As per the MAHCET MBA Exam Analysis 2022, the Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension section consisted of 50 questions. The RCs dominated the VARC section with 17 Questions. The RCs were on the follwoing topics:
- History of Internal Conflict in colonies in America
- Asian Economies and their Possibility of failure
- Kodak not able to cope with technology
As per the CET MBA Exam Review 2022 of the VARC section , the level of difficulty was Moderate. The topic-wise segregation of the VARC section is given below:
No. of Qs
RCs (3 Passages)
Word Arrangement Puzzle
Odd one out
MAHCET MBA 2022 Expected Cut Off
The candidates are required to qualify for the minimum cut-off in order to get admission into the top colleges of Maharashtra. The MAHCET MBA 2022 expected cut-off is given below:
The Expected MAHCET 2022 cutoff score is given below:
Expected MAHCET 2022
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
If you are aiming to crack CAT and other MBA Exam, join BYJU'S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program where you get :
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card