MAH CET MBA exam is a State level entrance exam, conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra to get admission in Maharashtra's business colleges. The exam provides 150 minutes to solve 200 questions. The Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension(VARC) section is known to be the most difficult section as there is no specific syllabus. Here in this article candidates will get an idea about how to prepare for VARC in 1 month.
To know about MAH-CET (MBA) 2021 Syllabus, Click here.
Preparation Strategies for 1 Month
- Habit of reading: - It is very important for the candidates to create the habit of reading as it will help them in increasing the speed of reading and understanding them. So, candidates need to create the habit of reading to score well in VARC section.
- Improve vocabulary: - To solve the questions in VARC section, candidates need to focus on vocabulary, reading comprehension and grammar. In order to improve vocab, start reading daily newspapers, learn new words and use them in sentences. Candidates should use a pocket deaconry which will help them if they get stuck with a new word.
- Focus on grammar: - Candidates should always focus on improving their English grammar to score good in VARC section. It is not difficult to improve English grammar if daily reading and practice is done. Students can refer to ‘Wren and Martin’ in order improve their grammatical skill.
- Practice mocks: - Practicing mocks will not only help the candidates in improving speed and accuracy but also helps in analysing their performance. The best way to ace VARC section with good score is by practicing mock and sample papers as much as possible.
To practice MAH-CET (MBA) 2021 Mock test series, Click here.
While solving the VARC section, spend at least 30-45 minutes. To crack MAH-CET (MBA) 2021, candidates need to solve at least 35-40 questions from VARC section with proper accuracy.
The benefits of subscribing Online Classroom Program are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams (IIFT, XAT, SNAP, TISSNET, MICAT, MH-CET-MBA, CMAT, NMAT etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different MBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counsellors, please call us on 9650052904
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!