The Quantitative Aptitude section is a major section in the MAH-CET (MBA) entrance exam because of its weightage. In this article candidates will get an idea about how to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude in 1 month.
Preparation Strategies for 1 month
- Divide the preparation plan and make study plan accordingly: - Candidates should make a study plan by dividing the 1 month into phases. In, first month they should focus on completing the Quant syllabus and the other month should be devoted towards practicing as much as possible. Accordingly candidates can prepare a study plan which will help them to achieve their daily and weekly targets.
To know about MAH-CET (MBA) 2021 Syllabus, Click here.
- Maintain notebook: - It is very essential to maintain a notebook in which candidates can note down the important points, formulas and new tricks. Therefore the notebook will be a good reference while revising the QA syllabus.
- Practicing mocks and analysing it: - Candidates need to practice mocks as much as possible and daily analyse it. That will not only lead them to analyse their weakness and strengths but also help them in improving their speed and accuracy.
To practice MAH-CET (MBA) 2021 Mock test series, Click here.
- Work on Time Consuming Questions: - Candidates should note down the questions that take more time to solve and should start working on it. Daily practice will help them to reduce the time to solve those problems. These types of questions should be solved after solving the easy questions during the MAH-CET (MBA) exams.
- Improvising Tricks and Shortcuts: - The questions in this section are time consuming. To avoid mismanagement of time, candidates need to improvise certain shortcut tricks to solve those questions. More practice will lead to developing new tricks and strategies for solving particular questions in a required amount of time.
- Take help of MAH CET books and study material: - Candidates should not confuse themselves by referring to many books or study materials. Below mentioned are some of the books that candidates can prefer while preparing for this section.
Name of the Book
Name of Author/ Publisher
Nishit K Sinha
The Pearson Guide to CET: MBA Maharashtra
Target MAH-CET(MBA) - 6 Mock Tests + Past papers
The Pearson Guide to CET: Maharashtra MBA
- Seek for mentors and their guidance: - If the candidates are facing problems while solving the questions they should never hesitate to get it clarified from their mentors. Mentor’s guidance will not only help the candidates for clarifying their doubts but also help them in improving their preparation strategies.
Hard work and dedication towards practice in these 1 month is essential for the candidates to ace MAH-CET (MBA) 2021 with a good score.
Click HERE for MAHCET 1 Month Study Plan
Subscribe NOW to Gradeup Super and get:
The benefits of subscribing Gradeup Super are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams (IIFT, XAT, SNAP, TISSNET, MICAT, MH-CET-MBA, CMAT, NMAT etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different MBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counsellors, please call us on 9650052904
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!