Top Ten Uses for Plants
- The natural source of medication is plants. Tulsi, Neem, Aloe Vera, Asparagus, Turmeric, etc. are a few examples.
- A food source are plants.
- Fruits, leaves, roots, tubers, seeds, and stems are only a few of the edible portions of plants.
- An organic source of oxygen is plants.
- They stop contamination of the air.
- Rainfall in the region is increased by plants.
- For domesticated animals utilised in animal husbandry, plants are used as food.
- Adhesives, oil, colour pigments, and paper are all made from plant extracts.
- Bark and wood are used to create incense sticks, furniture, and other decorative items.
- Spices and other condiments used as flavouring agents are produced by plants.
- Cotton, jute, and other types of garment materials can be made from plants.
- Plants keep the soil's structure and nutrients intact and stop soil erosion.
List Ten Uses of Plants
The plants are used as a natural source for medical purposes. Only a few plants provide food and oxygen. Plant extracts are used to make paper, oil, colour pigments, and adhesives. Spices and condiments are used to flavour cuisine.
- A Person With a Myopic Eye Cannot See Objects Beyond 12 M Distinctly What Should Be the Type of Corrective Lens
- A Point Object is Placed at a Distance of 30 Cm From a Convex Mirror of Focal Length of 30 Cm the Image Will Form at
- A Racing Car Has a Uniform Acceleration of 4ms2 What Distance Will It Cover in 10 Sec After the Start
- Calculate the Amount of Co2 That Could Be Produced When 1 Mole of Carbon is Burnt in the Air 1 Mole of Carbon is Burnt in 16 Grams
- Comment on the Following Properties a Rigidity B Compressibility C Fluidity D Filling a Gas Container E Shape F Kinetic Energy
- Compare the East Flowing and the West Flowing Rivers of the Peninsular Plateau
Commentswrite a comment