- When an atom loses an electron, it becomes positively charged and is referred to as a positive radical or a positive ion.
- Radical cations are another name for positive radical ions.
- List of Positive radicals: Sodium (Na+), Hydrogen (H+), Potassium (K+), Lithium (Li+), Ammonium (NH4+)
- When an atom gains an electron, it has a negative charge and is known as a negative radical or a negative ion.
- Radical anions are another name for negative radical ions.
- List of Negative radicals: Flouride (F-), Chlorine (Cl-), Bromide (Br-), Iodide (I-), Sulfate (SO42-)
Thus, the list of positive and negative radicals in chemistry is as follows.
List of Positive and Negative Radicals in Chemistry?
The list of positive radicals are Sodium (Na+), Hydrogen (H+), Potassium (K+), Lithium (Li+), Ammonium (NH4+) and the list of negative radicals are Flouride (F-), Chlorine (Cl-), Bromide (Br-), Iodide (I-), Sulfate (SO42-) in Chemistry
- Calculate the Molecular Mass of Co No32 6h2o
- In 2 Na S Plus Cl2 2nacl S the Oxidising Agent is
- Difference Between Asexual and Sexual Reproduction
- Explain How a Potential Barrier is Developed in a P N Junction Diode
- Find the Focal Length of a Lens of Power 2 0 D What Type of Lens is This
- Find the Missing Number 0 7 26 63