Opting for Admission in Central and State Universities
- Aligarh Muslim University through GATE
- The University of Delhi, University of Hyderabad (GATE/separate Exam)
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi (Separate Exam)
- CGS Indraprastha
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
- Pondicherry University, Jadavpur University
- Tezpur University
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- College of Military Engineering, Pune
- Y.Patil College Of Engineering, Pune
- IPU CET, Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- IIITM Kerala,
- NIST Odisha,
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Chennai
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test
- National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR)
These prestigious colleges or universities enroll students in MTech without GATE by conducting their own entry-level exams. Similarly, many seats are reserved in central and state universities which students can grab by giving CUCET exam without giving this exam and the entry in such cases can be through the above-mentioned procedures.
Web-enabled M.Tech Programme / Web-Enabled M.Tech Programs for Industries
IIT Madras has been actively interacting with leading industries through R & D, consultancy projects, and continuing education programs towards the development of products and processes. The institute is successfully running User-Oriented M.Tech Programs for professionals who are working based on the approval and the guidelines of the Senate IIT Madras has come up with Web-Enabled M.Tech programs.
- M.Tech (Automotive Technology),
- M.Tech (Communication Systems Engineering),
- M.Tech (VLSI), M.Tech (Information Security),
- Tech (Mathematical Methods for Aerospace Engineers),
- M.Tech (Aero Dynamics & Aircraft Performance),
- M.Tech (Industrial Metallurgy).
The executive M.Tech program (3-5years): for working professionals from industries
- M.Tech. in Data Science
- M.Tech program in Biodesign
Candidates having two years of relevant work experience are exempted from the requirement of GATE score (except Computer Science & Engg. Dept).
The tentative application starts in mid-April or May. Minimum of 55% marks / 5.5 (on a 10 point scale) in B.E. /B.Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST) is required for admission to M.Tech courses.GATE score is not required for application to M.Tech. on a part-time basis for the PGDIIT program in IIT Gandhinagar.
- Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering,
- Earth System Science, Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering and Materials Engineering
Selection is based on the Percentile and performance in BITS online entrance test for which notification mostly comes up in July.
DTU ( Delhi Technological University )
Selection is done on the basis of GATE score for regular candidates but it is done on the basis of the Qualifying exam for Part-time candidates. Notifications released mostly in the month of May for part-time M.E. Candidates.
You can also go through our other important articles which are helpful for GATE and PSU Exams :
If you aim to crack GATE & ESE, Other PSU Exams then you must try Online Classroom Program to get unlimited access to all the live structured courses and unlimited mock tests from the following links given below :
I hope You enjoyed reading this article kindly upvote this article if you liked it. If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment below. We will definitely help you out in every manner.
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life set Hai !!!!