LIC AAO and AE 2020 Notification has been released today. There are various doubts which students are having regarding this notification. To help you all in this regard, we are sharing some frequently asked questions. These FAQs will assist you all regarding the important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and other important information. Online registration has already started from today. We are now going to share some Frequently asked questions for LIC AAO and AE Exam 2020 which will help you with the online application and preparation.
LIC AAO and AE Exam 2020: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the starting and closing date of online registration for LIC AAO and AE Exam 2020?
The candidates can apply from 25th Feb 2020. The last date to apply for the same is 15th March 2020.
2. What is the number of vacancies in LIC AAO and AE Exam 2020?
There is a total of 218 vacancies for LIC AAO and AE Exam 2020. Check distribution of vacancies from the table given:
1) Vacancies for AAO post:
2) Vacancies for AE post:
|AE (Electrical/Mechanical-MEP Engineers)||0||0||1||1||1||3||-||-||-||-|
3. When will the LIC AAO and AE exam be conducted?
- LIC AAO and AE Exam Date – Preliminary (tentative):4th April 2020
- LIC AAO and AE Mains Examination (tentative): Yet to be notified
4. How many phases are there in LIC AAO and AE 2020?
There are three phases in LIC AAO and AE Exam which are Prelims, Mains and Interview.
5. Are there any major changes in LIC AAO and AE 2020 Exam pattern?
No, there is not any change in the exam pattern
Click here to check exam pattern in detail
6. What is the application fee to apply for LIC AAO and AE 2020 Exam?
|1.||For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- plus Transaction Charges|
|2.||For all other candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- plus Transaction Charges|
7. What is the age eligibility criteria for the recruitment?
The Minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years (as on 01.02.2020) and the maximum age is 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.02.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible)
8. What is the educational eligibility criteria for LIC AAO and AE 2020?
Educational Qualifications & Experience -
For AE posts, graduation in their respective streams.
9. Is there any separate provision for EWS?
Yes. Separate vacancies are mentioned for EWS Quota. Go through the LIC AAO and AE 2020 official notification for details.
10. Is there any minimum percentage criteria?
No. There is no percentage bar.
11. Is the LIC AAO and AE 2020 exam Bilingual?
Yes, except for English/Hindi section, the exam is bilingual.
12. I am a final year student. Can I apply for LIC AAO and AE 2020?
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been
declared on or before 01.02.2020. Proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.02.2020 have to be submitted at the time of the interview. The date of passing the
examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the mark sheet /provisional certificate.
13. How many times can I appear for this exam?
There is no such mention of minimum or the maximum number of attempts in the official notification. You should just fulfill the eligibility criteria.
14. What is the salary of LIC AAO and AE?
- Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city
15. How do I apply for LIC AAO and AE 2020 exam?
In order to apply for LIC AAO and AE 2020, candidates can fill the form from the direct link given below. After completing the registration form, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Cards (Rupay! Visa! Master! Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards! Mobile Wallets.
LIC AAO and AE 2020, Click here to Apply Online
Start preparing for LIC AAO and AE 2020 exam now, attempt its free mock test now & know about your current performance level. For that we recommend you to try BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series and get access to a number of mock tests. Click on the link below for more details.
BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series Unlock all 145+ Mock tests for Bank & Insurance Exams | Enrol Now
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!
Commentswrite a comment