SBI PO Letter Writing Topics asked in Previous Exams
Letter writing plays an important role in SBI PO and other related exams. With proper practice, anyone can easily score good marks in this section. Kindly go through the topics asked in the previous year's SBI PO exam and other exams.
1. Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea on file management systems in banks.
2. Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in the city.
3. Write a letter to your old teacher to thank him/her for making you a good human being.
4. A letter to Complaint Letter: Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence/irresponsibility of the employees.
5. Letter to Editor: About tampering with the currency notes by punching pins into them.
6. An Informal Letter about telling your friend about the advantages of a PPF account and suggesting he open a PPF account.
7. You are withdrawing money from ATM but the ATM turns out to be malfunctioning. So, money didn't come out but was deducted from the account. Write a letter to the bank manager for the refund.
8. Letter to regional manager for change in bank timing as it is inconvenient for customers.
9. A Letter to the Superintendent of Police raising the concern over the increased cases of theft near ATMs.
10. A letter to the bank for applying educational loan providing all particulars.
11. A letter to the friend for encouraging and wishing him for civil service examination which he is writing for the third time.
12. A letter to the editor for publishing some articles on stress management since these are exam season.
13. A letter to the bank manager about the bad habit of stapling currency notes.
14. A letter to the friend to aware him of the importance and benefit of the PPF (Public Provident Fund) account.
15. A letter to the Bank Manager for the rude behavior of one of the employees.
16. A letter to the Manager of the Bank for the Overdraft Facility which you stopped long ago with the bank.
17. Letter to the Branch manager to add your daughter's name as a second nominee for your savings account.
18. Letter to your friend to avoid junk food and inform her/him of its bad consequences.
19. Write a letter to your friend explaining to him your retirement plan.
20. Mr. Piyush applied for a loan of Rs. 26 lacs but he is eligible only for Rs. 22 lacs. Write a letter as a Bank Manager telling him about the refusal of his loan in a polite manner.
21. Write a letter to a client of your bank who got a car loan from you 2 years ago and has sold it now without paying the load.
22. Write a letter to your friend sharing the experience of selection in the SBI PO Exam.
23. Write an application to the branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures in next week asking him what steps need to be taken next.
24. Write a letter to a friend who has got a scholarship to study abroad but is not willing to go as he is a single child of his parents.
25. You completed B.com (Banking & Insurance). Write an unsolicited letter to the bank manager for the job.
26. Write a letter to a friend advising him/her not to lose hope after failure in the university exam.
27. Letter to the Editor about Air Pollution and giving some suggestions.
28. Write a letter to a letter to the client as a Manager to help him close his savings account.
29. Write a letter to the newspaper regarding loan easiness.
30. Write a letter to the bank manager reporting him about missing a debit card.
31. Letter to the Editor for describing the menace of Electronic Waste.
32. Letter to your DTH Operator to deactivate your connection for one month since you'll be out of the station!
33. Letter to ISRO team to congratulate them on their Mars Orbiter mission.
34. Letter from you (bank manager) to account holder asking him not to deactivate his debit card and provide him information about the benefits of a debit card
35. Letter to the BSNL Manager to Surrender your Landline Phone Number.
36. Letter to a Bank Manager to open a branch in your neighborhood.
37. Letter to an Editor about your views on ever-increasing crime against women.
38. Letter to a leading computer manufacturer for OS upgrade of your bank's terminals (PCs).
39. Write a letter to your Bank Manager seeking a loan for a second home. Also inform him about the loan on your first home that has not been repaid fully, yet.
40. Lodge a police complaint about having lost your wallet.
How to Prepare for Letter Writing for SBI PO and other Bank PO Exams?
Candidates preparing for the SBI PO exam must know the proper strategy to ace in the Letter writing section. Our experts have outlined some of the preparation pointers below for your reference.
- You need to learn the proper format of different types of letters such as formal and informal letters.
- You can go through the above-mentioned letters and try to practice them on your own.
- Make sure to stick to the required word limit.
- Focus on your typing speed at home and work on that.
- Practice 1-2 letters regularly at home and check word limit, format, and spelling errors.
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.