IBPS Clerk notification is out, and the prelims exam is scheduled on 7th, 8th, 14th and 21st December 2019. So, it is better to fasten your belts and devote all your time and effort to crack IBPS Clerk exam.
Students are head over heels for this post. Therefore, to qualify for such a prestigious posts, one must need to prepare smart than to prepare hard. It is advised to take lessons from the past exams and try to avoid the mistakes that have made things tough for one to qualify. Also, it can be analysed from the general trend that IBPS usually follows what SBI introduces in its exam.
We have compiled below the major takeaways that one should know from SBI in order to excel IBPS Clerk which is going to be held in the month of December 2019.
We all know that SBI Clerk prelims results are already out and the Main examination has also been held in the months of August 2019. Only the final results are awaiting and thus, many fingers are crossed with the heading hopes.
However, this year we have seen some changes in the difficulty level of the SBI Clerk examination. The difficulty level of the SBI Clerk Prelims exam was slightly easy as compared to what it used to be until 2018.
But the difficulty level of the SBI Clerk Main examination is higher than compared to last year.
Accordingly, the Prelims cutoffs were also a bit high as compared to the last year's cutoff. This simply implies that the competition is intense and the upcoming exams are going to be highly unpredictable.
Hence, to ace the upcoming IBPS Clerk exam, you need to prepare all the subjects thoroughly.
Why is the course different from the others?
- Day-wise study plan covering the entire syllabus to help you score better
- All topics covered through Live Classes & Quizzes
- Boost your speed and accuracy with Sectional Tests & Mock Tests
- Expert guidance will be provided until the day of your Main exam
Recommended for students who will attempt the exam in English and are comfortable in English.
Study Material: English
Major Highlights of the Course
- 120+ Live Classes with Interactive Quizzes, 6000 Practice Questions
- 30 Full Mock Tests & 10 Sectional Tests
- Topic Quizzes and PDFs for Revision
- Full coverage of Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness
Lessons to learn from SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
- The level of the exam was quite similar to that of the previous year. It was slightly easier though.
- Since there was not much change in the pattern and the difficulty level, all you need to do is to practice all the topics that you were following since you started your preparation based on the last year's analysis. But it should be remembered that different topics can be asked in different shifts well as.
- The difficulty level differs in every shift. But since the normalization is there, your speed and accuracy matter a lot, thus.
- The cutoff score was very high as the difficulty level of the exam was easy. Last year the cutoff for GEN category was 69.75 marks and this year the cutoff is 71.25.00 marks. This shows a subtle change in the difficulty level as well as the cutoff of the exam.
- There was no sectional cut off in this exam but in IBPS Clerk we do have a sectional cutoff. This implies that you have to give equal importance to all the subjects in the syllabus.
- It should be noted that the English Language section is a scoring subject, which needs less time but more understanding of the concepts. This is not something which can be solved just by applying tricks and other calculation methods. Thus, it is needed to devote thorough learning, if you want to qualify any of the competitive exams.
Another important thing to know is that practice plays a vital role in clearing any competitive exam. Practice as much as you can. Give daily mocks and analyze your performance in it. Know the topics in which you have been scoring low marks and improvise on them by practicing rigorously. This is bound to give you results in the upcoming IBPS Clerk exam.
- Practice quizzes daily. The links are given below:
Attempt daily English Language Quizzes
Attempt daily Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes
Attempt daily Reasoning Ability Quizzes
- Attempt daily mocks
- Analyze your performance in the exam and improve topics in which you are scoring less
This was all about the analysis of SBI Clerk prelims and its paper pattern and what we can expect in the upcoming IBPS Clerk exam 2019.
To give your exam preparations a boost, we advise you to attempt free mock of our exam specific test series for all the upcoming exams. The link is provided below:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!