As per the SLAT Exam Analysis 2020, the overall difficulty level was easy to moderate. A total of 60 Questions were asked, and all of them were doable by most of the candidates. Note the section below to get an idea of the section-wise review of the SLAT 2020 Analysis for all the exam sections.
SLAT Exam 2020 Difficulty Level
Note the table below to check the difficulty level of SLAT Exam 2022.
(28 July 2020)
(27 July 2020)
(26 July 2020)
Section-Wise SLAT Analysis 2020
As per scheduled, SLAT Exam 2020 was conducted for 3 days: 26 July 2021, 27 July 2022, and 082 July 2022. The level of overall SLAT Question Paper 2022 was Easy to Moderate. BYJU'S Exam Prep experts made a section-wise analysis of the SET Law Entrance Exam 20210 here and provided detailed information about the exam below.
SLAT 2020 Analysis for Legal Reasoning
The level of the Legal Aptitude section was moderate. There were some questions in which the "Principle" was not given; you have to give an answer on the basis of "Facts."
Name of the topic
Number of questions (15)
Law of Contracts
(Essentials/introduction to contract) - 1 Qs
Acceptance and proposal - 2 Qs
Persons competent to contract - 1 Qs
Fee consent - 1Qs
Essentials of a valid contract - 1 Qs
Performance of a contract - 1 Qs
Law of evidence
Offenses against the human body
2 Qs on Principle + Facts Based on Offences against property & general exceptions
Law of Torts
Introduction to Law of tort
Rule of strict liability
SLAT Exam Analysis 2020 Logical Reasoning
Blood Relation & Coding-Decoding questions were asked in both the Logical Reasoning & Analytical Reasoning section. This section was easy to moderate & doable. The topic-wise breakup is mentioned below:
- Number Series: 1 question
- Critical Reasoning: 5 questions
- Blood Relations: 1 questions
- Puzzle: 1 question
- Analogy: 2 questions
- Coding-Decoding: 1 question
SLAT Analysis 2020 for GK
This section was easy to moderate & doable. The topic-wise breakup is mentioned below:
- Static GK: 10 questions
- Current Affairs: 5 questions
As per SLAT 2022 Analysis, the memory-based GK questions asked are as follows:
- The Leaf Republic is associated with the West
- Which country has the world's Smallest Gold Coin
- State with the highest number of missing women
- Made in India - Fast Interceptor
- World Migration Report 2020
- India's Largest Trading Partner in Europe
- Winner of 2019 Nobel Prize in Economics
- First in India to enact a law on Contract Farming
- Indus Water treaty - India rights on 3 rivers
- Which state bagged the first position to implement the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
- Name of ISRO's half-humanoid Robot.
- Qs on Non Residents of India & Overseas Citizens of India
- 1 Qs on the jurisdiction of the High Court
- 1 Qs on Metal
- Which scheme was featured in the top 12 best practices around the world in the British Medical Journal?
SLAT 2020 Analysis for Reading Comprehension
In Reading Comprehension, 2 passages were of Easy level, and 1 passage was of moderate level. This section was easy to moderate & doable. The topic-wise breakup is mentioned below:
- Topic - Molecular Biology: 5 questions
- Topic - SUN's Rest Life: 5 questions
- Topic - Chimpanzee Altruism: 5 questions
SLAT Analysis 2020 for Analytical Reasoning
This section was easy & moderately doable. A total of 15 questions were asked, which were further divided as follows. Get all the details for SLAT Cut Off.
Name of the topic
Number of questions
Clocks & Calendar
Profit Loss & Discount
SLAT Exam Analysis 2020 for WAT (Written Ability Test)
In Written Ability Test (WAT), two topics were given, and you have to write an essay on any one of the given topics. The number of words is not mentioned in the exam. Below is the list of topics -
- Fake news Industry: Socio-Political & Legal Analysis
- Role of women and the need for gender empowerment in India.
SLAT Analysis 2020: Good Score
Note the table below to get an idea of the good attempts of the SLAT Exam 2020. Note SLAT Admit Card in detail.