The submission process for CLAT Application Form is only online. You must note one thing, the CLAT Registration process for both UG and PG Courses is the same. The candidates only need to select the programs as per their qualifications and choices. Check the step-by-step to fill out the CLAT 2024 Application Form below:
Step 1: Online CLAT Registration
The candidates must first register on the CLAT official website. Note the steps below for the online process of submitting the CLAT 2024 Application Form.
☛ Download CLAT Question Papers and start solving.
- Visit the official website of CLAT
- Click on the 'Register' Tab
- Fill out the required information, including your name, contact details, and password.
- Click on the 'Register' button.
- A pop-up window will display for the confirmation
- Click on 'Confirm'
Step 2: CLAT 2024 Account Activation
After registering with the portal, the candidates need to activate their accounts. Follow the steps below for the CLAT 2024 account activation process.
☛ Check all the details for CLAT Answer Key, including dates and download process.
- The candidates must activate the account by entering their mobile phone number and one-time password (received on their mobile phone at the time of filling out the CLAT 2024 Application Form) on the display screen.
- After that, A dialogue box will appear with 'You are about to activate your CLAT 2024 Account'
- Please confirm the message and click on the 'Accept' button.
- Enter the OTP then, and you will get a message regarding your account activation.
Step 3: Log in to the CLAT Account
After the account activation, the candidates need to log in to their account by using their registered mobile number and password.
- First Enter your details.
- It will then be redirected to the instructions page on the CLAT 2024 Application Form process
- Click on the 'Apply for CLAT' button
☛ Go through the CLAT Books well and be prepared for the upcoming exam.
Step 4: Fill Out CLAT 2024 Application Form
It is a compulsory process, and every candidate needs to fill out CLAT Application Form by providing their details. Below are the steps to fill out CLAT 2024 Application Form.
- Fill out your personal information, academic details, valid communication details, and other required information as required in CLAT Application Form 2024.
- The candidates must select the course they want to pursue.
- After that, select the preferred course.
Step 5: Submit CLAT Application Form 2024
After filling in the details, the candidates must preview their CLAT 2024 Application Form, whether they have entered all the details correctly or not. Then click on the 'Submit' button. After clicking on it, a dialogue box will display on the screen to ensure all the details mentioned on the CLAT 2024 Application Form are correct.
[Note: the candidates must note one thing: once the data has been submitted, it is impossible to change the details or correct them under any circumstances.]
Step 6: Documents to be Uploaded for CLAT Registration
After submitting the CLAT 2024 Application Form, the candidates must upload the documents as per the required format. Note the table below to get the official prescribed formation for the required documents.
Frоnt-fасing раssроrt size reсent рhоtоgrарh, preferably рlаin bасkgrоund (Not more than 500 KB)
With plain background (Not more than 100 KB)
If belonging to the SС/ST/ОBС/РwD/BРL category (Not more than 2 MB)
Step 6: Pay CLAT Exam Fees
The candidates have to pay CLAT 2024 Application Form fees successfully in online mode. If you fail to pay, your application will be cancelled automatically. Choose any of the following payment modes for a successful transaction.
- debit card
- credit card
- Internet banking.
Once CLAT Exam Fees are paid, you will get a confirmation email and message. Save it for future reference.
Note the table below to know the category-wise CLAT 2024 Application Form Fees.
CLAT Exam Fees
Test Centres Preferences in CLAT Application Form 2024
In this section, the candidates must select a maximum of 3 CLAT Exam Centres per their preference. Ensure you have entered all the correct preferences, as per preference 1, preference 2, and preference 3. The CLAT 2024 will be conducted in 82 test centres. However, note that the Consortium of NLUs may change the list depending on the total number of applicants in each centre.
☛ Know How to Prepare for CLAT from Class 12?