If you can not manage the last few days properly before the exam, then your whole preparation will go in vain. Therefore, to help you overcome this situation, we've compiled a list of the IBPS RRB Clerk mains last 2 weeks' study plan to enable you to strategize your exam preparation and score better marks in the IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 exam hassle-free.
Last 2 Weeks Revision Strategy & Plan for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2021 Exam
You need to study smartly in these remaining days if you wish to clear the mains phase of IBPS RRB Clerk 2021. Check out the study plan given below.
Topics to be covered
Last 2 Week Strategy for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2021
1. Comprehensive Understanding of Exam Pattern
Kindly go through the exam pattern below-
Name of Tests
No. of Questions
2. Plan your Preparation -
- We're presuming at this stage that you're familiar with all of the fundamental ideas of various topics.
- Spend at least 1-2 hours every week studying each component, such as Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. You should use this time to practice questions from each segment's individual subjects.
3. Focus on Time Management -
- If at all possible, use a timer while answering such questions. This will help you improve your speed, accuracy, and time management when answering questions.
- This is crucial since mock exams will allow you to practice a range of topics under a set time limit, but with consistent practice, you will be able to try out individual topics based on your strengths and weaknesses and use them appropriately in the exam.
4. Plan your Mock test Attempt Strategy-
- Online Mock Tests are the next most significant item at this time! These mock tests, if thoroughly practiced in the days ahead, could be a game-changer for you.
- Mock tests will allow you to practice in an environment that is comparable to that of the actual exam.
- When it comes to giving the exam, many of you panic or go blank. Exam fear can also be alleviated by taking practice examinations on a regular basis. As of now, try to take at least 1-2 mock tests per day.
- While reviewing the solutions to mock tests, you may come across time-saving techniques that will allow you to attempt more questions and score higher on the exam.
5. Avoid Negative Marking
- In the exam, accuracy is quite important.
- If you want to improve your exam grade, you should avoid negative markings.
- Don't utilize guessing if you're unsure about the question.
6. Say Not to New Topics
Don't just start reading and preparing new things because it's fun. New topics prepared at the last minute can jeopardize your entire preparation method. Instead of pursuing new topics, go through the ones you currently have.
This is all about IBPS RRB Clerk Main 2021 Tips & Revision Strategy for the last 2 weeks. We hope you find the study plan and preparation tips useful in a variety of ways and that you will be able to use them to your advantage.
If you are aiming to crack IBPS RRB Clerk Main, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.