RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern
Candidates taking the RBI Grade B Prelims exam will have 120 minutes to complete 200 questions. General Awareness, Reasoning, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude are the four areas of the exam.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Last-Minute Tips for the RBI Grade B 2022 Exam
RBI Grade B exam is famous in the banking industry that requires not just hard work but also honest exam-oriented efforts to pass. For last-minute tips for the RBI Grade B exam, we have provided section-wise advice. Following these last-minute tips for the RBI Grade B exam will undoubtedly assist you.
Last-minute Tips for RBI Grade B English Language
Remember that at this point, you can't do much, especially in the English area. Recall all of the basic grammatical rules and practice tasks related to error detection, reading comprehension, and sentence rearranging.
Read some current articles to assist you in answering vocabulary questions. It is critical to have a fundamental comprehension of all grammatical notions. Use free grammar quizzes to supplement your practice.
Review key concepts including identifying errors, cloze tests, fill-in-the-blanks, Reading Comprehension, column matching, and other vocabulary problems. Daily reading of our Hindu editorial pieces can help you expand your vocabulary.
Last-minute Tips for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude
With only a week left for the RBI Grade B exam prepare questions on all of the most important topics such as data interpretation, simplification & approximation, and arithmetic.
Revise profit & loss, percentage, speed time & distance, time & work, and other topics in the arithmetic area. Practice as many questions as you can and take advantage of free topic-specific quant quizzes and mini mocks.
Quadratic equations, number series, simplification/approximation, data sufficiency & data interpretation, and other most expected topics should be extensively reviewed.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts for the upcoming RBI Grade B main, you can try our RBI Grade B Online Coaching.
Last-minute Tips for RBI Grade B Reasoning Ability
The key to success in this part is practice. Because puzzles and seating arrangements are so important, practice as many as you can.
Recall all of the important concepts, such as blood relations, syllogisms, quadratic equations, and inequality. Give both brief and full-length mock exams to assist you to improve your score.
Review and practice questions on syllogisms, coding and decoding, inequity and riddles, input-output, blood ties, seating arrangements, and other topics. Practice a variety of puzzles as well as free topic-based reasoning quizzes and mock tests.
Last-minute Tips for RBI Grade B General Awareness
This is a crucial component that can help you enhance your overall score. Examine current events from the previous six months, focusing on the most recent headlines. As questions about banking and current events are frequently asked.
Take free current events quizzes by topic. All RBI schemes and reforms should be thoroughly reviewed. Some of the crucial areas that a candidate should be familiar with include monetary policy, business news, RBI, SEBI, repo rates, and fiscal policy.
A thorough review of static and banking awareness is required. Keep up with all of the latest national and international news.
Last Week Preparation Strategy for RBI Grade B Exam 2022
With only a few days until the exam, you have no choice but to use every single minute of the remaining hours to prepare for this opportunity to join one of the country's most prestigious organizations. Here is some last-week preparation strategy for the RBI Grade B exam.
Topics to be covered
Last-Minute Expert Tips For RBI Grade B Exam 2022
- Don't attempt anything you haven't seen before on the RBI Grade B exam.
- To begin, only attempt the portions in which you feel more confident.
- This would boost your performance and self-assurance.
- It will undoubtedly assist you in improving your scores in your weak areas. Make a schedule for yourself and stick to it.
- Don't spend too much time on one section. If you can rapidly figure out how to answer a specific question, go for it.
If you can't figure out how to solve it in under a minute, move on to the next question.
- Remember that you only have a minute to answer a question. So, rather than wasting time, answer some basic questions first.
- Accuracy and speed are inextricably linked. You must be quick while giving precise answers.
- Remember to bring all of your relevant documentation, including your Admit Card.
If you are targeting the upcoming RBI Grade B exam, you must go through the following important and crucial articles to maximize your benefits of the preparation.
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.