Students must be searching for last week's preparation strategy as the IBPS RRB 2021 Officer scale-1 prelims exam is all set to begin from 1st August 2021. Hardworking and dedicated students must have completed the syllabus. But still, last week's preparation strategy and tips will definitely help you in some way or the other.
In this article, you will get all those last week's strategies and preparation tips for your upcoming IBPS RRB 2021 Officer scale-1 prelims exam. You are advised to read the complete article so that you will not miss a single strategy or tip.
Last Week Revision Plan for IBPS RRB 2021 Officer Scale-1
In the next 7 days, you'll need to devise a sensible approach for covering a wide range of topics. Take a peek at last week's master revision approach for the IBPS RRB officer scale-1 2021 prelims.
Topics to be covered
|Relax and revise important concepts and formula|
Last Week Strategy for IBPS RRB 2021 Officer Scale-1
1. Comprehensive Understanding of Exam Pattern
Preliminary examinations for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 involve two subjects: reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude. The IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 test pattern is as follows: -
Name of Test
Number of Questions
Composite time of 45 minutes
- There is no time limit for each section.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 points are deducted.
2. Read Instructions Carefully -
- It's crucial that you pay attention to the instructions provided above the questions.
- Do not attempt the question without first thoroughly reading the instructions.
- As previously stated, the pattern or topic of the question does not change during the exam. The only distinction is in the manner in which questions are answered in accordance with the rules.
In a syllogism question, for example, if the instruction is to "Select the Conclusion that does NOT follow the statements" and you miss the 'Not' in this instruction, your efforts to solve the Syllogism questions will be useless.
3. Focus on Time Management -
- The total time is 45 minutes.
- Success requires the capacity to manage one's time. Use your time wisely and efficiently during the exam.
- It's critical to plan ahead of time how much time you'll devote to a given question.
- Understand that you are not required to answer difficult questions.
- Instead, make use of the simple questions.
- Choosing the right exam questions is one of the most important factors that lead to the selection.
4. Plan How You are Going to Attempt on the Exam Day-
- Make sure you have a specific exam strategy in mind before taking the actual exam.
- You should have a good understanding of your strong and weak themes in each section by now.
- As a result, a wise piece of advice is to start with the topics in which you excel. Score as many points as possible through them, and then, if time allows, solve questions from weak themes.
5. Keep in Mind the Negative Marking Thing -
- Accuracy plays a major role in the exam.
- Negative marking is a risk you should avoid if you want to boost your exam score.
- If you're not sure about the question, don't use guessing.
6. Devise a Clever Plan -
- As a candidate will have just 45 minutes to attempt 80 questions
- Don't force yourself to answer a question if it's taking longer than it should.
- In the Prelims Exam, each question receives the same amount of weighting.
- If you are unable to complete any question within the allotted time, you should abandon it and go on to the next.
- Keep in mind that your primary goal is to optimize your exam score as efficiently as possible.
This is all about IBPS RRB 2021 officer scale-1 Prelims Tips & Revision Strategy for the last week. We hope you find the information provided here valuable in a variety of ways and that you will definitely take benefit from this.
Related Useful Links
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mock Test||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Application Form 2021|
|IBPS RRB Question Papers||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS RRB Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Salary|
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.