Last Week Preparation Tips for RSMSSB JE Exam
Those candidates who are appearing for the RSMSSB JE Exam 2022 must check the last week Preparation tips below. Here the BYJU'S Exam Prep shares the most important tips and tricks that would be helpful for cracking the RSMSSB JE examination.
1. Revise with High Weightage Subjects :
- After completing the RSMSSB JE syllabus, aspirants should start their revision with high-weighted subjects first as it boosts their confidence and also helps them to score maximum marks.
2. Art of Attempting Questions in Exam :
- RSMSSB JE Exam includes 80 questions from Concerned Subject and 40 questions from General Knowledge of Rajasthan to be answered in 120 minutes. So if a question takes more time than others and it should be left at the last of the exam because some questions should be left for a better result.
3. Practice Questions to Strong your Concepts :
- Try to practice the maximum number of questions in the last days of the exam as it will strengthen your concepts and tend to enhance your speed & accuracy. There is a negative marking of 1/3 in the RSMSSB JE exam so candidates should attempt the questions wisely.
4. Short Notes are the Helping Hand :
- If the aspirants had prepared their short notes or formula notes during RSMSSB JE preparations, then they are surely having an extra edge over other aspirants. Revision from short notes is highly effective in the last days of the exam as it takes lesser time than revising from longer notes.
5. Strive for Mental Peace :
- Always keep in mind that a calm mind can handle even the most difficult situations. And one of the most difficult situations for hopefuls is exam preparation. Try to stay calm and composed mentally and physically in the last days of the exam, eat a healthy diet, and get enough sleep (at least 6-7 hours).
6. Improves Speed and Accuracy :
- RSMSSB JE 2022 Paper will be objective type with 120 Questions for a duration of 2 hours. In order to improve your speed & accuracy with such a pattern, hence the best way is by practicing mock tests regularly.
7. Key Tips for RSMSSB JE Exam :
- Studying new topics in the last days of the exam is not advisable. New topics require additional time to complete which results in a loss of time. Therefore, utilize this time for effective revision which you have studied before instead of going to new topics.
Thanks for your valuable time. Wish you all the very best for your RSMSSB JE Exam 2022.
Important links related to RSMSSB JE Exam:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.