The last phase preparation and study plan is very important for PSCB 2021 exam as it includes the revision plan along with the last time touch of the important topics. There are only 15 days remaining for the Punjab State Cooperative Bank clerk and steno-typist exam 2021.
So here we have shared the most efficient 15 days revision plan for the PSCB clerk and steno exam with experts tips and strategies. Kindly go through it to be ahead in the competition.
The final stage of the PSCB preparation is left for 15 days. It's advisable to avoid picking any new chapters that you haven't read yet. Cover all the important aspects, such as the formula, grammar rules, and concepts. A thorough 15-day study plan will undoubtedly help you improve your score on the PSCB clerk and steno typist exam.
15 Day Strategy for PSCB 2021 Exam
In the next fifteen days, you'll need to devise an efficient approach for covering a wide range of topics. Check out our master revision strategy for the final 15 days of your PSCB 2021 preparation.
Topics to be covered
Day 11- Day 15
In the last 5 days attempt 1 mock test daily.
Revise GA and current affairs.
Tips & Tricks to Crack PSCB 2021 Exam
1. Importance of Mock Test
- It helps you understand the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- You will gain a better knowledge of how questions are framed, their pattern, the weightage of marks, and so on if you take bank examinations.
- You will be aware of key data such as the number of attempts, accuracy, and percentile.
2. Focus on Speed and Accuracy
- Banking exams are now a contest in which you must see how quickly you can answer questions without losing accuracy.
- Keep track of your accuracy while attempting PSCB mock tests.
- When attempting to questions, you should also be aware of your speed.
- Try to achieve the appropriate balance between speed and accuracy before taking the final exam.
3. Devise a Proper Revision Plan
- Remember that if you don't go over essential points before taking the PSCB exam, your preparation will be pointless.
- Many students skip this step. This is a big blunder.
- Revise the important topics with maximum weightage.
- Recall important formulas, tips, and tricks.
4. Construct a Master Plan for the Exam Day
- You will be able to position yourself ahead of the thousands of other applicants in the exam if you have a well-thought-out strategy.
- First, pick the easiest questions in each section and try to answer them as accurately as possible.
- If you don't know the answer to a question, don't just bluff it.
- Wisely use the mark for the review button.
- Go through all of the questions in the first two minutes to figure out where the easier questions are in the question number palette.
So here we have covered all of the important tips and strategies to remember before taking the exam. You should have reviewed the time management tips, mock test strategy, exam day plan, and 15-day study plan. Please stick to the study schedule.
This was all about clearing the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam approach. If you have any questions about the preparation, please post them in the comments section.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop destination18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Test series are designed by Exam Experts based on the Latest Pattern.
- All India Rank and In-depth Performance Analysis.
Best of Luck!
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.
Commentswrite a comment