NVS PGT Teacher Exam Date 2022
|Date||Session I (9 AM-12 PM)||Session II (2 PM-5 PM)|
|To be Announced Soon||PGT- IT||PGT-Mathematics|
|To be Announced Soon||PGT-Commerce|
|To be Announced Soon||PGT-Biology||PGT-Chemistry|
|To be Announced Soon||PGT-Hindi||PGT-Geography|
Know NVS PGTs Exam Pattern 2022
(Common Paper For All Posts Of PGTs)
|Reasoning Ability||20||3 hrs|
|Knowledge of ITC||10|
|Domain Knowledge (difficulty level Post Graduation)||80|
|Language Competency Test (General English and General Hindi-15 marks for each subject) This part is qualifying in nature only with a minimum of 40% marks in each language.||20|
|Note||The difficulty level of the question papers for PGTs will be of Post Graduation standard.|
Important Instruction of the Exam
- The NVS PGTs Exam is for 3hrs (180 minutes).
- The total number of questions is 150.
- The exam will be conducted through Online Mode.
- The question paper will consist of objective-type questions.
- There is a Negative Marking (0.25 marks) in this exam.
- The question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
NVS Last Minute Important Tips
- It is not the time to start fresh. utilize these few days for the revision of what you have learned so far.
- Time management is very important because you need to complete the test within 180 minutes.
- Divide your time on the basis of the section and try to complete the section within the time limit.
- Speed and accuracy is the key factor to clear the NVS PGTs EXAM 2022 exam.
- There is no negative marking for this exam so try to attempt all questions.
- Try to attempt 1st those sections which are less time-consuming.
Last minutes Do’s and Don’ts during the NVS Exam
- Do not devote so much time to a single question.
- Do not lose your calm.
- Do not be in a hurry while doing a question
- Do not guess the answer.
- Do attempt the questions left in the remaining time.
- Do read all the questions properly.
- Do relax and stay calm.
- Do attempt only those questions you are sure of.
- Remember accuracy & time management is the key to getting through this exam!
Tips & Tricks for NVS PGT Exams Preparation
Here are some last-minute tips for NVS PGT exams preparation that a candidate should focus on to excel in the teaching exam:
- Revise it all: One of the most important things that a candidate should do before appearing for a teaching exam is to revise all the important notes on all the topics carefully. Candidates should solve the important NVS PGT exam questions from the syllabus and questions should be from both strong and weak sections of the candidate. They should focus and dedicate more time to their weak sections by practising some mock papers for NVS PGT exams and polishing the strong areas.
- Do not stress: It is a very common phenomenon before any teaching examination that candidates stress themselves at the last minute. Candidates need to be calm and relaxed before the exam. Before they sit for the exam, they should only concentrate on important topics and different sections of the NVS PGT exam syllabus in which they are weak.
- Focus on accuracy and strong areas: The number of NVS PGT exam questions answered correctly is the accuracy of the candidate. Candidates should concentrate on the questions that they are confident in solving with full precision.
- Practice the latest mock papers: Candidates should practice enough mock papers and test series to check the silly mistakes they are doing. Practising enough can prevent them from repeating the same mistake over and again. Candidates should check the previous mistakes that they have done and carefully analyze the correction so that they do not repeat them while attempting the NVS PGT exam questions in the examination hall.
- Reach Exam Centre on time: Candidates should check all the documents like Admit Card, ID proof, etc. before proceeding towards the exam centre. They should ensure that they leave early so that they can reach the exam centre on time. This will help the candidate to stay calm and focused on the exam. Reaching the exam centre early will fetch the candidate some extra time which they can utilize to go through all the instructions carefully.
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment