Last-Minute Tips for OTET Exam 2021
Below we are sharing some important points that you must consider before going for the exam. These last-minute tips are very important to achieve good marks in the exam.
1. The pattern of the OTET Exam
- It is very necessary that you keep yourself aware and updated with the pattern of the exam.
- Know here OTET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Go through it and know the exam pattern in detail.
2. Revision of Important Topics
- In this remaining crucial time, BYJU'S Exam Prep advises you to not start any new topic preparation, no matter how essential it is.
- This is the time to just revise the important topics of the paper which you've already gone through. Revision plays an important role in the last-minute exam strategy.
- Plan a proper timetable, focus on proper study plan as well as the revision.
3. Revision of Important Topics
- Keep solving previous year papers and mocks and have faith in preparation.
- Don't forget to go through the important topics asked in the previous year's paper.
4. Select Questions Wisely
- Attempt less time-consuming topics first. Some of such topics are as follow:
1 English & Hindi Language - Unseen Passage/Poem, Spotting error, fillers, vocabulary questions
2 Mathematics - Simplification, Number series, Geometry
3 Child Development and Pedagogy
- Attempting a good number of questions at the start of the exam will build your confidence.
5. Speed & Time Management
- This is one of the most important aspects to be kept in mind to clear the OTET exam.
- Make sure that you all the questions as there is no negative marking.
6. Do not Panic, Stay Cool
- Do not panic if you stuck in any question in the exam.
- Relax and read the question with full concentration. If nothing clicks, immediately move on to another question.
7. Eat Healthy & Sleep Well
- Our body needs the energy to work and perform efficiently. Healthy nutrition and ample sleep give an extra edge during the exam.
- Avoid junk food and drink an adequate amount of water to avoid dehydration. Also, try to get at least 8 hours of sleep during the exam days.
Do's & Don'ts
- Don't devote too much time to a single question.
- Don't lose your calm.
- Do not panic during the exam if you encounter a difficult question.
- Don't be in a hurry while answering a question.
- Don't leave any question blank in the exam.
- Don't forget to take Admit card, photo ID proof and 1 blue or black pen with you.
- Confirm the location and reach the exam centre before the reporting time.
- Do read all the questions properly.
- Do relax and stay calm.
- Do attempt only those questions first which you are sure about.
"All the Best!!"
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!