Last-minute tips and strategies will definitely boost your confidence for the Nainital Bank PO and Clerk 2021 exam. Today, we have provided you with some last-minute tips for the Nainital Bank PO and Clerk exam that will enable you to give that final touch to your preparation and help you all strategize the exam in a better way.
The syllabus must have been completed by hardworking and devoted students. However, Nainital Bank last minutes preparation tips and strategies will undoubtedly assist you in some way. You are suggested to read the complete article to not miss any important tips.
Nainital Bank Exam Pattern 2021
Check here the online examination pattern for both Nainital Bank PO and Clerk exams. In the case of PO, there is an interview, however, no interview will be conducted for the clerk exam.
Name of Test
No. Of Questions
General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking)
Last-Minute Tips for Nainital Bank PO and Clerk Exam
1. To clear the exam, you must be able to manage your time effectively. Do not try to attempt all the questions. Choose the questions that you can answer correctly first, keeping in mind your areas of strength.
2. The most crucial elements that will help you clear the Nainital Bank PO and Clerk exam are speed and accuracy. Maintain your speed from the start so you can easily solve difficult problems.
3. Please keep in mind that each incorrect answer will result in a negative marking of 0.25 points per question.
4. Begin revising the important formulae and tables, as now is the time to devote to revision.
5. One of the most useful tips is to avoid starting any new or unfamiliar topics because this will induce uncertainty and worry throughout the exam.
6. Practice for the Nainital Bank PO and Clerk 2021 mock tests until the day of the exam.
Tips for Reasoning Ability section
- On this subject, a total of 40 questions will be asked. Try to finish this topic in 35 minutes so that you have enough time to finish the rest of the section.
- Try to attempt the following topics first in this section –
(d) Direction sense & blood relation
(e) If time allows, you can move on to puzzles/seating arrangements or the remaining questions after you've completed these questions.
- Try to attempt 30+ questions in this section.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude Section
- 40 questions would be asked from this topic with 35 minutes allotted time.
- Order of attempting different sections can be as described below:
- (a) Number Series
(b) Simplification/ Approximation
(c). Quadratic Equations
(d) Data Interpretation (Ratio and Average based questions)
(e) After you are done with these topics, you can move on to the miscellaneous questions if there still is time
- If you have any doubts about a question, you should go on to the next one and come back to it later if time allows.
- Try to attempt around 30 questions in this section
Tips for English Language Section
- First, go for easier sections like error spotting, close test, antonyms-synonyms, match the column, and sentence improvement.
- Then you can go for para jumble and reading comprehension, as these questions require relatively more time.
- Try to attempt a minimum of 30 questions.
- In the final days, go through the grammar rules and vocabulary words.
Tips for General Awareness Section
- Revise important pointers of the last 6 months current affairs.
- Go through the basic definitions of computer awareness sections.
- Practice quizzes from the below provided links.
Major Do’s and Don’t for the Nainital Bank PO and Clerk 2021 Exam –
- When the exam begins, do not get panicked. Maintain your composure and begin with the section you are most comfortable with.
- Do read the questions properly first.
- Do your best to complete the questions in the time allotted for each part, and don't go overboard.
- Don't make any wild guesses.
- Be ready for some shocks, as the exam may include a variety of new topics. In addition, different topics will be addressed in various shifts.
Note: Remember to bring your photo (the same one that appears on your admit card), a Xerox of your ID proof, and the original ID proof with you.
Go through the memory-based previous year paper of the Nainital Bank Po and Clerk exam and check the exam level.
So that's all about the important last-minute tips and strategies for the Nainital Bank PO and Clerk 2021 exam going to be held on 21st August 2021. If you have any doubt, put your query in the comment box.
|Related Useful Links|
|Nainital Bank Mock Test||Nainital Bank PO/Clerk Salary|
|Nainital Bank Selection Process||Nainital Bank Exam Syllabus|
CLICK HERE TO GET A Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai
Commentswrite a comment