HP TET 2021: Important Points:
Before we move to that, a clear idea of the structure of the exam is a must. The HP TET Exam Pattern will consist of the following-
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR Based).
- There is no sectional cut-off in the exam.
- There is no negative marking against the wrong answer.
- Each correct question will get you 1 mark.
- The total number of questions 150 for the Exam.
Last-Minute HP TET Preparation Tips:
1. Revision of Important Topics
- Experts suggest that daily revision is an indispensable study strategy for any exam. During the few day’s left before the exam, candidates must focus on revising those topics that they have already studied.
- Plan a proper timetable, focus on proper study plan as well as the revision.
- Care should be taken to devote more time to revise topics like Child Development & Pedagogy, General Awareness and Current Affairs which carry a substantial percentage of marks.
2. Refer to the Previous Year Question Papers
- With so much to cover within such a short time, candidates are often dismayed and confused. However, referring to the past year question papers can be helpful as candidates can easily identify those topics that are usually prevalent every year.
- Candidates can also identify any particular type/pattern of question which is frequently repeated in the exam year after year.
- Don't forget to go through the important topics asked in the previous year's paper.
3. Solve Mock Test
- To crack a TET exam, knowing things is simply not sufficient. Candidates must be well practised to complete the test within the stipulated time.
- Since there is no negative marking, one must aim to answer all 150 questions in 150 minutes duration.
- The simple way to achieve this feat is by solving mock tests.
- Candidates must indulge in solving online/offline mock tests for the HP TET exam during these last few days.
4. Clear out confusion
- In case candidates have any confusion with the understanding of important concepts/theories/events, this is the time to revisit notes and textbooks.
- There is not enough time to start studying any new topic.
- However, if a candidate’s conceptual understanding is at par, chances of solving tricky questions become higher.
5. Speed & Time Management
- This is one of the most important aspects to be kept in mind to clear the HP TET exam.
- Make sure that you all the questions as there is no negative marking.
6. Do Not Get Stuck In Any Question
- If a question is taking more than the time it should usually take then do not challenge yourself for the question.
- If you are not able to solve any question within a standard time, you should better leave it and move on to the next question.
- You must keep in mind that your main motive is to maximize your exam score smartly.
7. Eat Healthy & Sleep Well
- Our body needs the energy to work and perform efficiently. Healthy nutrition and ample sleep give an extra edge during the exam.
- Avoid junk food and drink an adequate amount of water to avoid dehydration. Also, try to get at least 8 hours of sleep during the exam days.
Do's & Don'ts
Here are some important tips, suggestions and guidelines for candidates going to appear in the HP TET 2021 exam.
- Download and print out the HP TET admit card now (if not already done so). Candidates must be prepared in advance and any discrepancy must be informed to the HP BOSE.
- Do not forget to carry a valid photo ID along with the admit card.
- On the admit card, important instructions related to the exam are provided. Candidates must read and abide by these during the exam.
- Candidates are advised to follow important COVID-19 protocols at all times starting from reaching the exam centre to leaving it.
- One must be wearing a face mask at all times and only remove it when asked to do so.
- Confirm the location and reach the exam centre before the reporting time.
- Do read all the questions properly.
- Do relax and stay calm.
- Do attempt only those questions first which you are sure about.
Believe you can and you are halfway there
So, have faith in yourselves and give your best in the exam, your hard work will definitely pay off.
"All the Best!!"
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!