Last Minutes Preparation Tips for Kerala PSC LDC Exam
Last Minute Revision Tips for Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2021: The countdown for the recruitment of the Kerala PSC LDC Mains Exam has begun. A few days are left for this most awaited exam, and with anticipated vacancies, this is an excellent opportunity to grab this job as Lower Division Clerk. Hence, aspirants must give their best performance for the exam. Effective study & dedicated preparations can make aspirants score better in Kerala PSC LDC Mains Exam 2021 and be selected for the Lower Division Clerk posts. LDC posts are present in every government sector of Kerala. They will do the clerical or file works for the Kerala government.
This notification article notifies the need for last-minute preparation tips for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2021. The preparation tips for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam will be highly useful to boost the score in the exam. Read the following to know more.
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern 2021
Before we go to the last-minute preparation tips, a well clear idea of the structure of the examination is needed for the students. The Kerala PSC LDC Exam is being conducted in offline mode only. The candidates of Kerala PSC LDC Exam can check the updated Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern in the following table:
Kerala LDC Mains Exam Pattern 2021
History (India and Kerala)
Kerala- Governance, and System of Administration
Public Health and Life Science
Culture, Arts, Literature, Sports
Basics of Computer/ Information Technology
Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability, and Logical Reasoning
General English Language
Regional Languages (Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil)
Important Preparation Tips for Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2021
1. Precision and Speed are the most important factors that will help the students to clear the Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2021. Students have to be careful while solving the numerical questions, don't be rushed while doing calculations.
2. Candidates have to be careful about the negative marking (⅓) for each wrong answer, so candidates should only attend to the questions with maximum confidence.
3. Read the below guidelines with full attention:-
- Aspirants should read the instructions given in the question paper carefully.
- Try to avoid doing a question before getting an idea about the instructions.
- Then check all the questions in a fast manner to identify any printing mistakes or pattern changes etc.
4. Time management is a crucial factor-
- Time management is the crucial factor for success in exams. Students have to maintain the time during the exam in an effective manner
- You have to calculate the time required for each question before attempting that one.
- For time management, students have to do a maximum number of mock tests before attempting the real exam. It will give time management and confidence to the aspirants.
5. Making the Short Notes
- Candidates should make short notes on the topics in the official syllabus; it will be really useful in the last lap of exam preparation. It will also help to manage the time in the preparation and remember the things easily.
6. Don't get stuck into any questions.
- The prime aim of the candidates while writing the exam is to get the maximum marks. So do not get stuck for a long time with any questions that we don't know. Don't treat any question as a prestigious issue.
- First, attempt the easiest questions, then after try to make an attempt in the difficult ones.
- Do not use wild-guessing techniques for finding the answers.
7. Revision of Topics
- Do not try to study the new topics one week before the examination.
- Give more prominence to the revision of topics that are already covered. It will help to remember things thoroughly.
- Use the short notes for the revision.
Be calm and confident for your examination; It's just a test of your knowledge only. All the best to all the Candidates.
Commentswrite a comment